Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to meet online and practice. I am also starting out

Skype for anyone who wants to practice ASL with this beginner!

david.youll67

Meeting

I would be interested in this... I am a complete beginner wanting to become very good at signing ASL. I'd be interested in meeting for coffee (near Lafayette IN) or online. Send me a msg

I would like to meet online. I am starting to learn more about signing and I want to practice.

I am practicing my signing while I still am HOH. I will be deaf in a few months and really need to learn. I have the P3 app and I have a skype.

Looking for practice

Hi! Is this still going on? I couldn't find the channel. Not sure if this was an expired post or not. When i tried the channel link it didn't work. Thanks :wave:

Hey guys!

I'm new here!

I've been interested in ASL for a long time and have dabbled in the basics.

I have a friend that is deaf and I work at a supermarket that is frequented by at least 4 or 5 deaf people and we have no customer service employees that know Sign Language.

For all intents and purposes I'm a complete beginner. I know the sign alphabet, and some random vocabulary, but other than that I'm pretty much as green as they come.

Most of my family is also interested in learning to some extent or another as well.

I have Skype on my laptop and I'm hoping to do some video conversations.

Thanks guys!

Hey, I'm Kai. I have a deaf friend and I want to make it easier for her when we communicate and I also want to minor in ASL. I know how to fingerspell a bit but other than that, I'm completely new to sign language. Let me know if you're willing to teach me. I would really appreciate it :)

Hey, I'm Kai. I have a deaf friend and I want to make it easier for her when we communicate and I also want to minor in ASL. I know how to fingerspell a bit but other than that, I'm completely new to sign language. Let me know if you're willing to teach me. I would really appreciate it :)

I am starting out, but I can try my best to help you

practice

I want to join in. I need all the practice I can get.

I will try to update my Skype, because I've been having trouble with it lately.

Learning ASL

Hello, I am new to this website. Being involved in a serious motorcycle/car accident has caused me to loose most of my hearing and the little I have will not be with me for very long. I would like to learn sign language and am currently enrolled in a beginners class. Would like to practice and would like to take another class. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Everyone,
I've recently begun learning ASL pretty intensively (fluentin3months.com style), so I need to practice as much as possible. My schedule is pretty flexible, so please contact me if you'd like to have an ASL conversation over skype.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back