Probably not gonna be back....

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
My place was broken in and they stole a lot of my stuff. I dont know when Ill return. Im very dissappointed and upset. Its my first time being a victim and I got nothing left except my phone and a little tv and mostly worthless personal stuff. Dont expect me to reply...take care peeps. bye.....

I am really sorry to hear that. I went through that before and that was why I got an alarm system. Did you report to a police? I hope they will catch someone who did it. I do hope you wont stay away long and be back soon.

WTF, why you??????

damn theives!

I am sorry to hear about that, G-tree!

Wow, sorry to hear that Seq :( I hope you able to get your things back. Do you have ideas who did this to you?

Take your time and come on back when things get better for you.

Oh nooo shit! it must be damn crazy of him. God will punish him. I am sorry to hear about that.

Seq,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope you able to get your things back. :(

Take your time and hang in there Seq.

Seq,
Sorry to hear about that. Hope they caught someone who stole your things. Are they expensive?

Sorry for your troubles and feelings right now. I am assuming you don't have 'renters' insurance? I didn't when I had my fire, so I totally understand if you don't that. Again, sorry they ripped you.

Oh dear, I am sorry that your place got broken into and your stuffs got taken. I hope whoever did that will get caught and punish soon.

Oh, no! I am very sorry to hear. I wonder why someone stolen your stuffs. How selfish of him or her? I know you are very upset. take your time!

Oh No!! I am pissed off at who did this :mad: Sorry about that :hug:

Oh no! Something that hit in my mind...did the old tenant still have the extra key and stole your stuff? I don't know. It's the law that every tenant moves out, the key lock must changed. I am not sure what's the law for Washington State though.

I am sorry for all your loss. :( :hug:

I am so sorry for your troubles, sequoias! Hope you will return soon.

I am so sorry to hear about this, sequoias. I hope they catch whoever did this to you and return your things to you.

I'm sorry that happen to you,the world is full of assholes :rl:

I'm very sorry about your sad situation...:hug: Did you know who "they" are? If yes, report this to police... "Break in" is an illegal. Do you have insurance for burglary?

Back