Probably not gonna be back....

I'm very sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope your pets are all fine and that hopefully some of your belongings can be recovered.

i'm so sorry to hear about this happening to you, hope you get everything works out to get everything back. :(

Yeow, Seq. That really bites.

I'm sorry to hear about this and like everyone said on this thread, hopefully it will be resolved and for the crooks to be caught. The chance may be slim but at the same time, you or anyone else that were victimized should not deserve this kind of treatment. :(

Hi Seq,
So sorry to hear about your break-in, etc. I hope they find your belongings. Also, hope your homeowner insurance covers your belongings if you have the receipts that prove your homeowner insurance you bought.
I had a same problem at my apartment a few years ago. I showed my insurance agent, to prove them I have the receipts that I bought for my home. I got the money back from my homeowner insurance. Lucky, I keep all my receipts.
(One of the cops told me that the thief person's wearing gloves, that can not show his fingers printed. Smart thief person! Grrrrrrr.. )
Seq, I know your favorite belongings can not be replaced. :(
Next time, don't forget to keep all your recepits, to show your insurance agent.
Again, I am so sorry to hear about this.
Right now, I am giving you a :hug:
Take care until next time,
-Sosie

Hi Ad'ers. We have found evidence of tampering on my door, possibility a flat tool to make the door unlock. They pretended to break window like someone broke the window and got in, the window was broken torwards outside and used a towel to muffle the sound. We found a homemade weapon to break a window, police have it for evidence....sliding door had sign of being opened up...which means they took stuff out from the backyard and to somebody's car. It was mainly my roommate's son who's a crook/troublemaker. He allowed his friends in the place so they could steal my stuff, from what it obivously looks like. Yep, during broad daylight when I was at work!

King County Sheriff is going to take him for a lie detector tomorrow morning because he keeps lying and lying when his mom was asking him questions, where are my other keys for her car that was taken without permission. The gal from the county sheriff is a nice gal and she deals with teenagers who are troublemakers, my roommate knows her for a long time so they will take care of him as she told me not to worry.

By the way, I'm posting this at King County library in Shoreline.

holy shit Seq! Looks like you may get your stuff back after all! it is sadly true that these kind of crimes are commonly caused by acquaintance in dire need of money.... You gotta love how these thugs try to cover up their crimes and still fail at it.

That's great news!
I hope you get all your stuffs back soon!!!

That is great news! The good thing is the police moved fast to solve this case.

I want to know about your pet rats. Are they okay?

Super, I hope you get everything back and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I hope you get everything back and I hope all those involved learn their lesson. Hopefully they will. If not, it will only get worse for them as time goes on. Hope any pets involved are safe as well. My brother used to raise Japanese Hooded White Rats and snakes while a teenager. Still creeps me out.

Thanks for the support and I do hope to get my things back and Im possibity pressing charges against them. My pets are doing fine, they didnt do anything to them and the cages and the fish tank was still in same position as before. I truly wish they could tell me the story.

Im posting this on my phone, I cant type too much with the tiny keyboard.

I hope you had some kind of insurance on your properties. If so, they can cover up to $20,000 to all properties in your apartment.

I am not familiar with house or townhomes's home insurance as they will cover.

AKA as renter's insurance? Very affordable!

Hi Ad'ers. We have found evidence of tampering on my door, possibility a flat tool to make the door unlock. They pretended to break window like someone broke the window and got in, the window was broken torwards outside and used a towel to muffle the sound. We found a homemade weapon to break a window, police have it for evidence....sliding door had sign of being opened up...which means they took stuff out from the backyard and to somebody's car. It was mainly my roommate's son who's a crook/troublemaker. He allowed his friends in the place so they could steal my stuff, from what it obivously looks like. Yep, during broad daylight when I was at work!

King County Sheriff is going to take him for a lie detector tomorrow morning because he keeps lying and lying when his mom was asking him questions, where are my other keys for her car that was taken without permission. The gal from the county sheriff is a nice gal and she deals with teenagers who are troublemakers, my roommate knows her for a long time so they will take care of him as she told me not to worry.

By the way, I'm posting this at King County library in Shoreline.

Hey Sequoia....

I also know that you are having roommate problems and such. Do you think that maybe they had a hand in it????

If not, sorry dude!

I'm not going to say it....but anytime someone is robbed, it's usually by someone they know.

Thanks for the support and I do hope to get my things back and Im possibity pressing charges against them. My pets are doing fine, they didnt do anything to them and the cages and the fish tank was still in same position as before. I truly wish they could tell me the story.

Im posting this on my phone, I cant type too much with the tiny keyboard.

Press charges against them. They deserve to be in jail and as for the relationship with the roommate--it's already south-of-the-border so to speak.

Hope you get your things back!

We just found out that it wasn't my roommate's son who allowed them in. The detective already knew the window was broken the time they were outside waiting for the answer but no one was answering the door so they left and waited for us to report the robbery. They think it's my roomie's friend who let the strangers in our house which he thought they're friends of my roomie's son. He SHOULD have asked them before letting them in. I think he won't admit who those people are and won't admit that he let them in. My roomie has told him many times not to do that, even entered the laundry room window when my roomie isn't home, so no wonder why some thefts happen because of him. My roommate told me that the police will be here that morning to discuss more about the crime activity that happened from the last few days. If it it was my roomie's friend who allowed that, I'm gonna have to file a lawsuit against him for causing the crime in our place.

Far out Seq it amazing how people will go far to get what they want but still in the end they get caught cos of too much crumbs of evidence is lying around waiting to tell the story. Bummer your rats couldnt tell the story, it would be brilliant if they could talk. Hope things goes well for you and that you get ur stuff back sooner. Keep us updated of what's happening. Cheers

Hey ad'ers. I'm posting this at Best Buy on the iMac that has internet connection.

It really really sucks having no computer at home. I went to the library today but everyone was using the computer and it was nearly full so I decided to check out stuff at Best Buy, I was looking at PC computers but they're too cheap and I prefer Mac, too bad it got stolen. :( I wish that had never happened and things aren't the same as it used to be and it's been hard on my life without those things I lost.

Anyhow, if you guys wanna keep in touch with me. Just give me a holler, PM me for the email to my phone.

Have a great week

fek, that is horrible, sorry this happened to you.
l

[Mod's Note: last paragraph removed thus provoking/enticing]

I hope things turns out better for you.

But did your roommate really let someone in that he didn't know? That's hard to swallow that he did it on purpose, but in hind sight he should have watched them til the other roommate got home.

Back