Probably not gonna be back....

hi madison,

my roommates son passed the poyograph test in flying colors so he wasnt involved in the crime. My roommate and I notced that our stupid friend who was at our home when i was at work and my roommate was sleeping, we dont know what he was really up to. He kept adding stories and changing stories and the detective dont believe him at all. He said he took a shower but the detective didnt think so cuz she smelt him and didnt look like he did take a shower. Im going to have a really serious talk with him to make him tell the story straight out, if he refuse Im gonna not let him come to our place ever again.

hi madison,

my roommates son passed the poyograph test in flying colors so he wasnt involved in the crime. My roommate and I notced that our stupid friend who was at our home when i was at work and my roommate was sleeping, we dont know what he was really up to. He kept adding stories and changing stories and the detective dont believe him at all. He said he took a shower but the detective didnt think so cuz she smelt him and didnt look like he did take a shower. Im going to have a really serious talk with him to make him tell the story straight out, if he refuse Im gonna not let him come to our place ever again.

Hi Seq, Again I'm sorry all this had to happen to you.

I wonder, When the police were investigating the scene of the crime, Did they also take fingerprints off anything at your place? If so, That could have helped and locate the suspect in this case.

Hi Seq, Again I'm sorry all this had to happen to you.

I wonder, When the police were investigating the scene of the crime, Did they also take fingerprints off anything at your place? If so, That could have helped and locate the suspect in this case.

Good question. Yes, they did the fingerprints and stuff, not sure if they found someone because probably someone didn't do the crime before? The sheriff is coming this afternoon to see my roommate, though.

I hope you have good luck this afternoon and you get your stuff back.

hey peeps, im here for an update.

It looks like I may not get my stuff back because the cops arent really doing their job, what a waste on taxpayers money anyhow.

On the other note, I borrowed the computer from my roommate and got a lcd monitor from a computer recycling center. The computer is a bit old but better than nothing. Its a PoweMac G4 mirror door with dual 1.42 ghz, 1 gb of ram and 120 gb hdd. If they steal my stuff again, Its my last resort to move out somewhere else.

Hey Seq and glad that you are ok and sorry about shit happen to you since whoever steal ur stuff which not right. I don't blame you if happen again then last chance to move ur own place and don't trust any one be ur roommate after happen to you recently i read whole ur post i was shocked that..but still glad that you are stay strong and brave :)

Seq, I'm so sorry this happened to you. If your vp isn't also stolen, you can give me a call and I'll be there to listen to you vent. I hope you will get your stuff back. I feel so bad for you! Keeping you in my prayers....

Thanks everyone!

The VP wasnt stolen though. I dont have internet set up yet and hopefully will this week, if not then next week. Its an old crappy VP 100, haha.

Seq,

I didn't have the chance to read this thread until now. I'm really sorry about what happened to you. :( I'll be crossing my fingers that your belongings are returned. Hugs!

Ah Seq, At least a vp 100 is better than nothing, eh?

It sounds like you're doing all right despite of this unfortunate situation.

I hope in the end it'll get better for you. :)

While reading your first post, you sounds so mad... I can understand how you feel, my brother have been victim to theft many times, I can understand.. But I would like to see you back, if you don't want to come back, it's allright... :(

I'm really sorry to hear about this Seq. It does really suck to the core when shit like that happen.

It has happened to one of my friends in Georgia before, as her home is in Georgia and she was visting her relatives in NC as I went to see her that day too to hang out, then that night she was very furious when she got a text from her roommate in Georgia. Her roommate forgot to lock the door as he went out somewhere that night, and when he came back, alot of stuff were stolen and destoryed. Someone paint sprayed on my friend's computer all black, and stolen alot of other valueable things. My friend blammed her roommate for forgetting to lock the door, and the cops said not to blame anyone in the situation til they have proof on whoever did it, and it seems they never really found proof.

So...when u have a problem like someone breaking in the house and stolen your things, cops arent really that much of help on this because they dont really find it that serious because no one was hurt at that scene. Same thing with my friend...she or the cops never really found anyone who stolen the things so...I guess it would usually be someone who never done such a crime so it be harder to trace them with no witness or anything.

So...yeah I understand you have very right to be angry and upset about this cause I would be too and they were very expensive things. I understand you worked hard for those.

Someday you'll get the better of those stuff.

Hang in there.

Hi Seq, I am sorry about your things been stolen. I hope that you should change the lock and even bedroom's lock too.

Back