Probably not gonna be back....

Im sorry to hear that. :( I am sure God will deal with them, hopefully the law will too! In the meantime maybe family can help get you settled somewhere new? I hope things work out for you.

:shock::jaw:

seriously?. geez, sorry about that. i don't like people "stealing" stuff

I am very sorry. I hope you will be back with us soon.

omg .. and you just moved in??? or was that in your old place I hope...? are your rats and fishes ok?? make sure you write a list of all missing things and report this to police immediately. I'm so sorry this happened to you, seqs.

GRR!

Oh wow, really? I'm very sorry about happen to you, Sequioas.

I'm quietly very shock about what happen, I hopefully that stuff will recover soon.

Oh man Seq... that really shouldnt have happened to ya but it did.. oh man I am so sorry ya had to deal with your stuff being stolen.. whoever did that to ya really is being cruel...I wonder if someone knew about ya moving in and etc and then went in for something to swipe at.. oh boy... hope ya can get your stuff back....

Hey Sequoia....

I also know that you are having roommate problems and such. Do you think that maybe they had a hand in it????

If not, sorry dude!

Hi Seq

I am so sorry about what you have gone thru. Hopefully the police will catch those culprits who did terrible things to you.

When I saw your thread, your pet rats came to my mind. Are they with you? I hope so.

Hey Seq, hang in there things will turn around at a later time. That's terrible of those thieves to break in your place, just take your time.

Places to look for your stuff - local pawn shops and the pawn shops from nearest metro area. Ebay and Craigslist. I heard from few years ago that this person found his expensive camera back from ebay which was stolen. He contacted police and the police traced it back to thief. Sucks for him.

Places to look for your stuff - local pawn shops and the pawn shops from nearest metro area. Ebay and Craigslist. I heard from few years ago that this person found his expensive camera back from ebay which was stolen. He contacted police and the police traced it back to thief. Sucks for him.

Does ebay refund the cost back to that thief?

Just wondering.

I hope you had some kind of insurance on your properties. If so, they can cover up to $20,000 to all properties in your apartment.

I am not familiar with house or townhomes's home insurance as they will cover.

My place was broken in and they stole a lot of my stuff. I dont know when Ill return. Im very dissappointed and upset. Its my first time being a victim and I got nothing left except my phone and a little tv and mostly worthless personal stuff. Dont expect me to reply...take care peeps. bye.....

I undy and respect you but pls only reply about is your pets okay? :(

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you :(
Hope they will find whoever stole your stuff.
Come back when you are feeling better.

Awww that really is terrible! I am sorry to read about your situation. Here is a big :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about situation. I hope everything will get back to you. You can report to Police.

Like all the ADers, that goes for me. I am sorry about what happen to you when your personal stuffs were stolen. I would like for you to get them back and hope the police will find them for you. It takes time to get them all back again. If not then you will have to start over again, what a bummer. Hope you can come back soon. We certainly miss you. Hang in there. :(

I'm very sorry that this happened to you. It's an awful feeling to have your private space violated by strangers, and your possessions disturbed and taken. I hope the police catch the crooks, and that you can get back your things.

Holy shit, I hope the police will be ablet to track down the bastards and make them pay up.

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know mate.

Back