Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Originally posted by volcomboy
Thanx :D

Yer in California ain't you? ;) I'm originally from there but living in Australia for nearly 5 years now! Sure do miss my homeland....I last visited 2 years ago. :cry: Sure miss my Mum and sister. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to afford to fly back for another lengthy holiday.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Yer in California ain't you? ;) I'm originally from there but living in Australia for nearly 5 years now! Sure do miss my homeland....I last visited 2 years ago. :cry: Sure miss my Mum and sister. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to afford to fly back for another lengthy holiday.

Yea I live in California...

:confused: Post a pic of your current BF/GF?? What about husband/wife? :D Here's mine... that was about two years ago.
romancebeach.jpg

I'm a single man.

Any single women, between 25 and 35 years of age on this forum?
You must live in or near Miami, Florida.

AquaBlue said:
I'm a single man.

Any single women, between 25 and 35 years of age on this forum?
You must live in or near Miami, Florida.

Hmmm...why don't you become a bit adventurerous and meet women both near and far? I met my husband online and he was in Australia and I in California! :wave: Now I'm here in Australia and married to the same bloke I met online! ;)
You never know who and how interesting it will be meeting women from different countries or states in USA. I know we all have to be careful of who we meet and so forth. Still, it won't hurt to be a bit adventureous!

Cheers!

WaterRats13 said:
Hmmm...why don't you become a bit adventurerous and meet women both near and far? I met my husband online and he was in Australia and I in California! :wave: Now I'm here in Australia and married to the same bloke I met online! ;)
You never know who and how interesting it will be meeting women from different countries or states in USA. I know we all have to be careful of who we meet and so forth. Still, it won't hurt to be a bit adventureous!

Cheers!

Maybe he doesn't like adventures like we do. Maybe he can't afford to travel far. Or maybe he had an awful long distance relationship in the past. So respect his wish. :thumb:

For me, I'm already married, so I'm not looking. :mrgreen:

Alex said:
Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend Elyse. This picture was taken not long ago at the ESPN Zone restaurant in NYC. :)

me_elyse.jpg

Now, post a picture of your current BF or GF! Singles need not apply.
Nice pictures. I hope u will have a fun with your gf in real life. :)

oh boy. i don't mind i would to post pic of me and my ex girl. i don't think i will post them...

well..., In few days ago.. we're over it *sobbing* :cry:

LiLyxLui said:
oh boy. i don't mind i would to post pic of me and my ex girl. i don't think i will post them...

well..., In few days ago.. we're over it *sobbing* :cry:

didnt know that u had girl....

New picture of me and kim

This picture was at Radio City last November 8th 2003.

Attachments

• Sal ~n~ Kim inside 1.JPG
    Sal ~n~ Kim inside 1.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Here's Shibby and me back in June '03 when we worked at Camp Sertoma up in Minnesota where we met & fell in love:)

Last edited:
That my babe Java n her daughter Lilo! Sowwy we dont take pic together but very SOON!!!!

Attachments

• BABE.jpg
    BABE.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 228
Javapride and tweetybird can get their pictures pasted together to make it look like they took it together :thumb:

Back