Picture of Your Significant Other

great picture

What a great picture! Thank you, it is inspiring to see a couple looking so good together.

Here is my significant other draped over the bonnet of my car.
Actually, I was thinking of selling her......the car that is. On less of course..
..someone might be interested...I wonder! :hmm:

ScannedImage.jpg

Thank you, Reba but it wont last much longer tho. When she is available.. she will have long long line of men and women wanting to be next.. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't have too many of my hubby where he's decent. Except for the pictures that are still packed up, I found one from a family reunion of sorts.
View attachment 14565

Top row - olest brother Paul, his wife Denise, My hubby Bryan, my other brother Pete
Next row - Pete's wife Dawn, my mother Phyllis and me
Next row - Paul & Denise's son Nick, their daughter Emily, Pete and Dawn's son Charles
Bottom Row - Pete and Dawn's daughter Danielle, Mine and Bryan's son Michael (Dashanti on AD) and our daughter Rebekah.

This was taken in 2002.

Last edited:
That will be the last time (as far as I know) that we will have all 3 of mom's kids, their 3 spouses and all 6 of her grandkids together. My nieces and nephews don't really get along and they are too busy with their lives now and none of them wants to make a trip to Florida.

:bump:

I see new ADers ... post away! :) also a lot of pictures/attachments are down. :dunno:

don't have siffy other, but my son is my other half, most precious thing in world!!

VideoPhone 101 Poster

I got it for free from "Sprint Relay" at DeafNation a several year ago.

See number 5 that said, "Don't wear cool sunglasses". (Flash light) :lol:

Sorry for the blurry pic from my cell camera.

Attachments

• VP101.jpg
    VP101.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 11
my significant one.. i dont have one :).. I have mroe than one
my dogs, and the trucks - 'enuff said.

Back