Picture of Your Significant Other

Hmm let me try moving it to pb.com

Ok,
I'm the doofus brain redhead on the left, my SO on the right. :)
MeandCasey.jpg

Yes, we are, we celebrated our two month anniversary last Monday, we were planning to celebrate this weekend but she came down with strep throat. So we are going to try for a 3 month anniversary celebration. I can honestly say that this is the first healthy and happy relationship I have been in. She respects me and loves me for me, and I love and respect her for her. We share so many similar life experiences that we've really been able to click and connect. Only difference is that she's never been married or had children, and she's hearing.

Thanks! BTW, why would you not think of me as redheaded girl?? (Dont worry I get this all the time, most people online peg me as a guy).

I just had you pegged as a burnette. A lot of people thought I was a guy rl because I write like a guy.

4927_1176381410919_1269616711_30506.jpg

That's the both of us having a few slices after a day at the beach a few months back. Even though you can't really tell, my hair is slowly catching up the hers. Just waiting for gravity to kick in...:giggle:

Yes, we are, we celebrated our two month anniversary last Monday, we were planning to celebrate this weekend but she came down with strep throat. So we are going to try for a 3 month anniversary celebration. I can honestly say that this is the first healthy and happy relationship I have been in. She respects me and loves me for me, and I love and respect her for her. We share so many similar life experiences that we've really been able to click and connect. Only difference is that she's never been married or had children, and she's hearing.

Congrats! Happy Anniversary, you two!
You and your partner look happy. :D

I no longer have a partner, ha. She felt I had too much on my plate and even went so far as to say I wasn't "confident with myself". There's no hard feelings between us and she wants to stay friends, but we'll see if she ever calls again. Until then, I'm single and I'm free to look around as much as I please! I just wish I had a hot model for a partner.

I no longer have a partner, ha. She felt I had too much on my plate and even went so far as to say I wasn't "confident with myself". There's no hard feelings between us and she wants to stay friends, but we'll see if she ever calls again. Until then, I'm single and I'm free to look around as much as I please! I just wish I had a hot model for a partner.

:hug:

I'm sorry. :hug:

I'm sorry. :hug:

Thanks deafskeptic.

Good thing about this is that we live about an hour from each other and it's highly unlikely that we'll run into each other so there won't be any awkward moments.

This is my other half. we have been together for 3 1/2 years. :D

390.jpg

I think he is having a secret affair with Ronald tho. :hmm:

:D:D

Back