Picture of your pets

Here is Kip (also known as the AD dog from hell). Notice the spatula? He's afraid of it. Haha!

294850_10150269158816969_593891968_7835508_2699392_n.jpg

looks more like Marley the famous dog, only shorter legged :giggle:
i can see his tail wagging hard, the camera caught it in the fast swagger - its blurry lol

link in this link...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AszbF5jogdI]Marley the Dog - YouTube[/ame]

I take him to Daddy for get together of offspring...sibling. Tie him to tree but bark bark all day...night. Frustrating!!! Uggh! Take him home so can come back to family later...siblings...daddy. My Dad recording artist back in his time. Release record. Strange for Deaf child to have recording artist father. I go back to watch him sing. Dad sick. Have neck artery surgery two week ago and triple/quadruple bypass surgery in the next month after recover from neck surgery. Kids all come home to be with daddy. Love daddy. Us.

Puppy beautiful boy. Smart boy. Need *lots* of attention!!! Spend all day beside him or he whine/bark and miss conversation of siblings because too far away when want to be with sibling. Me frustrated!!!

Don't want to be around siblings. Brother notice voice speak different. Sad. Don't want to be there. Feel alone that day. Odd that photo of me with dog because me alone that day.

Hope you understand. Don't care about proper words.

new pictures of Walter the dog he always sit on couch but he is king of the couch!

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 4
Here are mine!
DSCF6001-10.jpg
Irving the guinea pig was the love of my life; he passed away last month at the young age of three and a half after years of lung problems. He is dearly missed and I still think of him as my pet.

DSCF3016-1.jpg
Irving (right) is survived by Henry (left). He's a little punk who's trying very hard to look innocent in this picture, right before he destroys the toilet paper roll. Henry is a little over three years old.

DSCF6002-3.jpg
Lenore the lineolated parakeet. She's hilarious and makes all kinds of funny noises at appropriate times (kissing when people kiss on TV, wolf whistling when I roll out of bed and trudge through to the bathroom in the morning). She also holds her food with her feet sometimes. Lenore will be 2 years old on September 2nd. :)

Here are mine!
DSCF6001-10.jpg
Irving the guinea pig was the love of my life; he passed away last month at the young age of three and a half after years of lung problems. He is dearly missed and I still think of him as my pet.

DSCF3016-1.jpg
Irving (right) is survived by Henry (right). He's a little punk who's trying very hard to look innocent in this picture, right before he destroys the toilet paper roll. Henry is a little over three years old.

DSCF6002-3.jpg
Lenore the lineolated parakeet. She's hilarious and makes all kinds of funny noises at appropriate times (kissing when people kiss on TV, wolf whistling when I roll out of bed and trudge through to the bathroom in the morning). She also holds her food with her feet sometimes. Lenore will be 2 years old on September 2nd. :)

awww that is cutest on beautiful

Last picture of my cat before he died in his sleep in his favorite chair. I still grieve.

5mzlz5.jpg

I am so sorry about your cat. You have a very big loving heart and a lot of animals have that to be very thankful for. I love cats too. I am glad your cat was able to dies in his favorite chair ,I find that very touching.

My rotty greets me at the door. Older pic of my dog, 5 yrs ago. She was proud of her battle wound. She killed a raccoon.

aaa014.jpg

@ Lake Tahoe: What kind of dogs do you have? One of your dogs resemblesmy little Brando.. Well brando is not so much little. He eventually going to be like his namesake, cute but fat. :)

I am so sorry about your cat. You have a very big loving heart and a lot of animals have that to be very thankful for. I love cats too. I am glad your cat was able to dies in his favorite chair ,I find that very touching.

awesome cat :)

Qbit, the recycled kitty.

Attachments

• wecycle2.jpg
    wecycle2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
:wave:DeafTim, love your Rottie pic, I have Rotties too in case you didn't know or guess...saw her nose there and did wonder before I read more of your post.
Glad she was ok, raccoons can be tough.

love the Pappy picture, too KingDragon:wave:

I always love all the pet pictures!:D

:wave:DeafTim, love your Rottie pic, I have Rotties too in case you didn't know or guess...saw her nose there and did wonder before I read more of your post.
Glad she was ok, raccoons can be tough.

love the Pappy picture, too KingDragon:wave:

I always love all the pet pictures!:D

:ty:

I saw your pics of rotties. I even made a comment about them. :) Rotties are cool and lovable dogs.

Pets

WOW, you all have amazing companions...they are both handsome, beautiful, smart I am sure and always loving as I know. My own Luke was lost this year after 14 yrs as a constant companion. UGH! I am still unable to get pics posted in forum. Its some kind of stupid block, I just can not do it, SO, I posted am album on my profile page, It includes Luke, please have a look, you will see why I loved him so much, he and I were always together, Peace
I miss you so much Luke...Midnight

Last edited:
:wave:DeafTim, realized after I posted later that you'd seen and commented on them:aw: oops...
:ty: again

:(Midnight so sorry about your dear Luke:hug:

my adopted babies :)

Dee (the white one) and Knitty (the gray one) keeping each other warm on a cold day.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-10-06 at 12.01.jpg
    Photo on 2011-10-06 at 12.01.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 19
Back