Picture of your pets

I was told nothing with legs and I ask how about a snake and everyone freaked out!
:hmm: Mice have legs, birds have legs. Yep, guess a snake is the only thing they'd allow. :lol:

You can watch the mice in their cage. You can hold them. Pet them. Talk to them. And of course, feed them and clean out their cage.

My goodness, I've done been killed from the cuteness! I was dizzy from the fuzzy wuzzy in the first shot, then I was assaulted by the kissable belly shot with little feetsies.

Thank you, Aussie Dog! :)

Your mouse pictures are adorable!

I prefer rats over mice... The mice are too jittery and scaredy no matter how much I try to make them friendly. I have no problem with rats.

Though I can't remember it, I do remember a picture or at least the story. My brother brought home a mouse that grew up to be a rat. My mom would be sitting on the couch, probably knitting or crocheting, watching TV with the rat on her shoulders. Head on one side, tail on the other.
As you can see, I grew up in a very animal friendly home.

:hmm: Mice have legs, birds have legs. Yep, guess a snake is the only thing they'd allow. :lol:

You can watch the mice in their cage. You can hold them. Pet them. Talk to them. And of course, feed them and clean out their cage.

I was told no snakes! I almost when out to get a cat! I am going nut not having a pet! I joke about having a pet spider in the bathroom but I have not seen it for awhile! I hope no one find out as it has 8 legs! LOL! Maybe I will check out some mice or birda and say it my new hearing animal!

Her name is Anabella. She was three months old.
IMG00083JPG.jpg

Now Shes 4 years old.
IMG00292.jpg

I love her to death!

My brother used to have Japanese Hooded Rats. They were really great. He also had snakes. I remember having to go to the pet store to buy the mice to feed the snakes. Once my mother was in the bathroom, one of the snakes had gotten out of the aquarium and managed to hide in her bathroom and came out while she was sitting on the john. Needless to say, my brother had to get rid of all the snakes after that. We had 7 at the time. 7 snakes, 2 rats, 5 hamsters, 1 cat and 1 dog.

My spoiled cat of 9 years... love her to bits though. :)

Attachments

• kikie1.jpg
    kikie1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
  • kikie_bag1.jpg
    kikie_bag1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 7
Here's 2 more of Tinkerbell, one with Sammy.
Here we have Sammy and Tinker sleeping on my bed.
Sammy & Tinker.jpg

And here is Tinkerbell drinking from the bathroom faucet. She loves to get her water from there. We also have a 2 quart bottle in a self-waterer next to the food bowl, but she prefers the sink. Go figure.
Tinker drinking at sink.jpg

I have a pet crow! I been feeding the crows in my yard and when I took Finlay out the crows would see me and start crawling then fly up on the phone line and wait for me to put bread out. I was out with Marty today and one of the crow was waiting for me on the lawn next to my door then it flew out on the line to waited for some bread! I was surprised to see the crow fly over to my house and land on the ground and wait for me! They're smart birds!

I have a pet crow! I been feeding the crows in my yard and when I took Finlay out the crows would see me and start crawling then fly up on the phone line and wait for me to put bread out. I was out with Marty today and one of the crow was waiting for me on the lawn next to my door then it flew out on the line to waited for some bread! I was surprised to see the crow fly over to my house and land on the ground and wait for me! They're smart birds!

A brave and friendly crow!

I have a hawk that lives in my tree. But it just eats pigeons from the gas station. :)

Back