Picture of your pets

^^^Cute!!!

Here we are just out of the groomers. :)

2945od3.jpg

Here we are just out of the groomers. :)

2945od3.jpg

awwww....look at that smile!..."Hey, Mom...I just had my bath"!

My little Anita, comes into the bathroom looking for me whenever I'm taking a bath...she peeks in, and I say..."I'm having my bath"...she cocks her head, lifts up her eyes..and runs out the door!

other 2 cats

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1 pumpkin.jpg
    1 pumpkin.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
I really like that dark colored one.

The black one cat, Pitune ( French girl s name ). Her owner passed away last January 2011 at 82 years old. I adopted her, she is 14 years old. I took her to the vets and found out she has thryoid problem. She is on the medication 0.5 mg twice daily to keep her thryoid level stability. She drinks so much water and more peeing... It smell so strong urine. :(

I have to taken her to the Vets to do test to make sure her kidney funcional work. I am worried about her because she drinks so much water.

aw...cupcake is nice once she gets to know you but she is rather protective of me and does come off as aggressive to those that do not know her but she's a sweetie pie at work. All the techs and doctors love her to death.

The basset of course is a basset...loves everybody and could care less who you are :)

Cupcake is very well controlled by me and if you ever were to meet her for the first time I'd have her on a leash just to be on the safe side. Since you're female she would be nicer to you but if you were a guy she'd never seen before she would get up on her hind legs and bark at you. I've had to pull her back on the leash while she's standing up on her hind legs barking at a stranger but other than that she's a great dog.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I found her dumped on the side of a dirt country rd when she was only 8 weeks. She was only 11 lbs when I found her, sick with parvo and almost didn't make it. Lucky little girl she found her way into my arms!

I should mention that I used to be afraid of the pits too until I got cupcake. I didn't know what she was when I brought her home and hubby said that's a pit...I said, uh uh, we're not keeping her! No way! She'll kill me when she gets big....

boy was I wrong! She's my protector and my best friend. Sleeps with me everynight!

Yea, sometimes he falls off his perch after he eats catnip. He's sort of rolling over and falling over. Catnip makes him playful.

Back