Oy! Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested for Talking Badly About Obama

What kind of teacher is that, she should have thought any other bluff to make the child (come on she can do better than that).

i thought america the land of the free..i spose like uk load of crap

Obama is a shithead.

Am I gonna get arrested???

Still waiting...

No, that's not threatening.

Back in 2004, when I was in 11th grade, few students and I talked so negatively about GWB so history teacher told us to stop because she doesn't want any political discussion in her class so we respect her, however one other student said that's First Amendment but teacher told him that she isn't going argue about constitutional rights and she doesn't want political discussion in her class because she doesn't want any students to interfere with her job to teach about American history, especially WWII, so she warned that if anyone don't listen so they will kicked out of class and send to office.

The teachers have rights to tell students to refrain from political discussion in their class and it isn't good idea to debate with them.

Yeah, I know but this thread is about the teacher who told the student that he could be arrested for saying bad things about Obama. WTF?

It sounds like tactic, just try to scare the students and make them so quiet, it is not uncommon for teachers to doing tactic on students and try to get them to respect.

The tactic isn't always works.

I don't think this teacher should be fired and she just need visit from principal. The principal will explain about how handling students whoever disrespect in proper way.

Who cares... :dunno:
Only people who care about freedom of speech, and the kind of education (mis-education) that their children receive in government schools.

It sounds like tactic, just try to scare the students and make them so quiet, it is not uncommon for teachers to doing tactic on students and try to get them to respect....
Wow! What kind of schools did you attend? I never had a teacher use threats or lying "tactics" to control a class. Our teachers never had to "scare" students into behaving. If there was a troublemaker, he got sent to the principal's office.

For those who couldn't hear the audio recording, the teacher was yelling and ranting at the students. She was not calmly debating or reasoning with them. The boy student did not raise his voice. Towards the end of the recording, she calmed down but her content got more ridiculous.

For those who couldn't hear the audio recording, the teacher was yelling and ranting at the students. She was not calmly debating or reasoning with them. The boy student did not raise his voice. Towards the end of the recording, she calmed down but her content got more ridiculous.

Breitbart News has received information that the YouTube video was shot by a friend of the bullied student. According to our source, the student had asked his friend to record the discussion to "prove to his parents what he has been trying to tell them for some time. The teacher in this video has a long history of pushing a liberal agenda, by shouting down students. She is very intolerant of other points of view that she does not share. The atmosphere at this school is not very conducive to opposing views."

The source continues, "The student's parents have since taken him out of school and had him registered at another nearby school."
NC Teacher Screams at Student: It

Back