Oy! Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested for Talking Badly About Obama

I wanna see what she looks like.

I wanna see what she looks like.

Well, the kid was smart. Knew his stuff and was able to counter the teacher's lame argument who think the kids there are mindless dupes and have no ammo. Besides, she's suspended with pay but that's like vacation and the paid suspended leave does not count against her vacation days. The parents were smart to move the kid to a different school.

I have a solution for you. Simply ignore my comment, can you?

It's not me. It's the whole community. common courtesy in real life should apply to online as well.

It's not me. It's the whole community. common courtesy in real life should apply to online as well.
Oh, no, alot of people say "bitch", "asshole", etc in real life. Nobody is pure holy.

Oh, no, alot of people say "bitch", "asshole", etc in real life. Nobody is pure holy.

well I'm just asking you kindly if you can tone it down. just asking.

well I'm just asking you kindly if you can tone it down. just asking.
The teacher is a bad woman. No, it doesn't sound right. The teacher is a bitch. Yeah, it sounds better.

I am asking you kindly not to try to change me.

Only people who care about freedom of speech, and the kind of education (mis-education) that their children receive in government schools.

Do you know that teacher has rights to tell students to refrain from political discussion in the class? If not then they can be disciplined for disrespect.

Since I am not a Christian, I can't. Sorry.

I have a solution for you. Simply ignore my comments, can you?

The teacher is a bad woman. No, it doesn't sound right. The teacher is a bitch. Yeah, it sounds better.

I am asking you kindly not to try to change me.

Some Christians do use dirty languages.

There are some members are not comfort with dirty languages, like Reba, Grayma, etc so just find a word to replace the dirty language like saying cruel, crazy, mean, ruthless, too many right words to call.

Do you know that teacher has rights to tell students to refrain from political discussion in the class? If not then they can be disciplined for disrespect.
Well, the teacher asked the students to talk about Romney who is a candidate being a bully at his old school. That was a political discussion. She started it.

The kid was right that Obama also bullied a kid, a little overweight girl.

Back