Oy! Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested for Talking Badly About Obama

I don't understand why people care about race colors.
Blacks care when white people do something bad to a black. They always scream "Racism" or "Hate Crime". Right?

But if you talked about ADers, it's no big deal. It's everywhere like in comments at YouTube, CNN.com, etc so we are not the only one. Don't worry about it because life goes on.

Yup, that's correct. :lol:

California didn't become 1st largest population state until 1970 Census but probably started in late 1960's.

Updated: It is actually in 1962.

I appreciate the efforts of the dialect detection people here. Without them, I would just have to guess, since the transcripts would likely not contain as many clues as to the ethnicity of the speaker. :hmm:

I guess I gotta wonder, why was the race of the speaker brought up in the first place? Does it make a difference? Are we going to require racial dialect detection for every video that gets posted hereafter?

I don't know why it was brought up. but if there's going to be a manhug, I want a group hug, too. :grouphug:

I appreciate the efforts of the dialect detection people here. Without them, I would just have to guess, since the transcripts would likely not contain as many clues as to the ethnicity of the speaker. :hmm:

I guess I gotta wonder, why was the race of the speaker brought up in the first place? Does it make a difference? Are we going to require racial dialect detection for every video that gets posted hereafter?

I just brought it up because everybody knows the identity of the student but not the teacher. And the only thing we know for sure based on the audio is that the person is a woman and black (most likely). And this was confirmed by a few others. No requirement on dialect detection needed for future videos. And, yes, many deaf people can tell the difference.

I just brought it up because everybody knows the identity of the student but not the teacher. And the only thing we know for sure based on the audio is that the person is a woman and black (most likely). And this was confirmed by a few others. No requirement on dialect detection needed for future videos. And, yes, many deaf people can tell the difference.
I agree. We have a right to know. People ask why we want to know. That's not their business. Period!

Back