Miss Deaf Texas struck by train, killed

prostock19 said:
It was a bad decision on her part to break the law and trespass on Railroad property. It was a tragic decision and a beautiful young woman is dead and a life wasted.

STAY AWAY FROM RAILROAD PROPERTY. Expect a train at ANY TIME, ANY DIRECTION, ANY TRACK! And with today's welded rail, you won't hear or feel anything until it is too late!

I agree!!!!!!

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
everything happens for a reason.

No, God didn't do on purpose for this deaf woman. It was not God. It was the woman's error of accident. God wanted for this woman to stay here on this earth for so many years to come but unfortunately, she made a mistake for walking too close to the railroad.

Momoftwo said:
No, God didn't do on purpose for this deaf woman. It was not God. It was the woman's error of accident. God wanted for this woman to stay here on this earth for so many years to come but unfortunately, she made a mistake for walking too close to the railroad.

I wasn't talking about god or any bs on what kind of mistakes that she made but there's a lot of DIFFERENT reasons on why she had to snatched away like this. I can't blame her for making α mistakes to cross the railroads. like I said... "everything happens for α reasons" WHETHER you expect it or NOT. dammnit, leave it alone!!!! :pissed:

prostock19 said:
It was a bad decision on her part to break the law and trespass on Railroad property. It was a tragic decision and a beautiful young woman is dead and a life wasted.

STAY AWAY FROM RAILROAD PROPERTY. Expect a train at ANY TIME, ANY DIRECTION, ANY TRACK! And with today's welded rail, you won't hear or feel anything until it is too late!

well at least I can hear and no thanks I'm never walking near or cross the railroad unless I will hear them afar before it comes too soon.

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
I wasn't talking about god or any bs on what kind of mistakes that she made but there's a lot of DIFFERENT reasons on why she had to snatched away like this. I can't blame her for making α mistakes to cross the railroads. like I said... "everything happens for α reasons" WHETHER you expect it or NOT. dammnit, leave it alone!!!! :pissed:

I'm sorry you felt this way. I let you go.:)

oakbluffs said:
Does anyone know why she left Gallaudet after only few weeks??

I don't know, I think she had to get ready for the Miss Deaf Texas to go to Miss Deaf America but wheter it is positive or negative on why she had to leave Gallaudet after a few weeks.

We need to show Tara and her family the respect and the privacy that is rightfully due to them.

my teacher told me . she's old student in Texas. now happend . my teacher will go to Texas, look at her in grave

dooxoor said:
my teacher told me . she's old student in Texas. now happend . my teacher will go to Texas, look at her in grave

yes a lot of people showed up at her funeral today, unfortunately, I wasn't there.. and yet they did had her service today but someday if I went down there where she resided in austin, that is. I will loved to stop by to visit where she's buried. :)

It was a beautiful funeral service. Many many people showed up. Room was full plus people outside the room with doors open.

Very sad funeral and she meant a lot to many people. My thoughts to all her family friends and her in afterlife.

She is even still an inspiration for many deaf to be leaders of community around them and to always try hardest to be enjoying life.

:( Hello this is tammy daniel,
Yes,I heard from Tara Rose.She has member of myspace.com.. Anyones who have member of myspace? you click "search" put name of tara rose then you can find her profile. Her parents wrote to me and all deaf people too.
Tam

Well, the last comment was on march 16....She was killed on March 13 ish. I don't see anything in the blog related to everyone missing her. the last Blog was March 9th. It may be someone else, not her.

Heath said:
I don't know, I think she had to get ready for the Miss Deaf Texas to go to Miss Deaf America but wheter it is positive or negative on why she had to leave Gallaudet after a few weeks.

We need to show Tara and her family the respect and the privacy that is rightfully due to them.
The Miss Deaf America Pageant wasn't until the middle of summer. She could have finished the semester. I have a friend who stayed in school until the summer before going to the pageant.

http://www.kvue.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=55807&catId=12

The woman's foot was stuck in the railroads because the metals locked her foot and she couldn't get her foot out. That's what the policeman thinks. It breaks my heart!!!!!!!

Tara's friend's father was on tv and he said that he still doesn't understand why Tara was walking on the railroad.

There were so many people who thought that Tara suicided because of many informations that the news said. But the police investigated. Now, he thinks that Tara made a mistake for walking on the railroads and also, she was using the pager so it made her distracted for not watching out for the train.

Please be very careful when you are using the cellphone and/or pager while you drive, walk, etc. When you need it while you are in the car, pull over to the parking area or if you walk, stop and find the area where it's safe. Me, too that I have to be very careful!!

Thanks to a deaf blogger, I found the AOL message boards covering this tragic event involving Miss Deaf Texas. It can be found at:

AOL Message Boards

As you may see, there are a couple of nasty messages, but by large, positive messages of caring, thought, condolences, and sensitivity are heavily present.

sequoias said:
Well, the last comment was on march 16....She was killed on March 13 ish. I don't see anything in the blog related to everyone missing her. the last Blog was March 9th. It may be someone else, not her.

well u gotta to read harder and its really her profile. even thru she signed up way before she got killed.

Back