low esteeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi u join member? do u want to up to you my website?
I don't see how to join on your site. How to register? :dunno:

I think your site isn't yet complete.

i will contact to php and support fix weird

I frustrated I struggle on site weird on problem I think so bbcode not sure fix bugs and weird post. I know guess I fight to php and contact to support fix on change. not yet I didn't finish because I had busy I think so good awesome..
I will tell to you okay let know pm I send you ok

they support to fix on adjust to development

I am glad of hear him very help me development to grow strong share. I am wonderful. he is very smart join me. That is nice I am surprised who skills very honest... I know he is very nice. I am glad of hear. I am happy... I am really enjoy about to him...... wait for development I will discuss him fix wrong problem reason error on code. I hope be patient wait...

I hope be patient don't worry rush. Relax... :)

wink

i frustrated i struggle on site weird on problem i think so bbcode not sure fix bugs and weird post. I know guess i fight to php and contact to support fix on change. Not yet i didn't finish because i had busy i think so good awesome..
I will tell to you okay let know pm i send you ok
ok

how do you expert?

did you how expert?

I ask you help you fix on help you?????I hope be you try best wait for soon coming.. He will fix on ACP. I think he change on control panel. How he know expert to easy simply very strong and share confidental. I Know important to php and code. I am exciting :)

did you how expert?

I ask you help you fix on help you?????I hope be you try best wait for soon coming.. He will fix on ACP. I think he change on control panel. How he know expert to easy simply very strong and share confidental. I Know important to php and code. I am exciting :)
I'm not an expert on websites. I use websites so I know what to expect. Your website needs a name, and it needs to be easy for users to navigate.

I will be happy to join your site but I can't until you get the "bugs" worked out. When your site is completely ready, then I can join. :)

I don't know anything about websites either other than old fashion HTML codes.

sure he expert to how html code

I'm not an expert on websites. I use websites so I know what to expect. Your website needs a name, and it needs to be easy for users to navigate.

I will be happy to join your site but I can't until you get the "bugs" worked out. When your site is completely ready, then I can join. :)

He back up cooperation and support to allow share information. I should be development to bugs, I will try best changelle is very exactly development. I try help better logo and theme and html code. I research find more information. That is good. I hope be plan. I wait for patient. I handle strong and changelle and watch very expert. I am really very expert with share learn more show best do it.

Wink

He back up cooperation and support to allow share information. I should be development to bugs, I will try best changelle is very exactly development. I try help better logo and theme and html code. I research find more information. That is good. I hope be plan. I wait for patient. I handle strong and changelle and watch very expert. I am really very expert with share learn more show best do it.

Wink
I'm glad to know that you are working on the website challenge. You are keeping busy with a complex project. Good for you! :)

I look forward to seeing the new logo and the improved website.

Thumbs up!

I am best do changelle strong believe very expert

I'm glad to know that you are working on the website challenge. You are keeping busy with a complex project. Good for you! :)

I look forward to seeing the new logo and the improved website.

Thumbs up!

Thank I am expert to how development grow learn how teach important and honest to handle and strict to no play games. I know very honest, I am handle to watch supervisor look watch manner approrpriate that is why reason help better development. I m really lots of work hard.. I think so you add you Global moderator I decide you strong and handle smart....
That is good what is did you already join me when? let know me what is your u/s means username I check on my website I need to know..

Hello Travis,

This picture always makes me smile, I hope you smile too (this is my puppy):

002-4.jpg

Maybe getting a puppy will bring you some happiness?

That is true

Hello Travis,

This picture always makes me smile, I hope you smile too (this is my puppy):

002-4.jpg

Maybe getting a puppy will bring you some happiness?

Yes I love heart to puppy that is awww

My puppy has a very sweet heart. She always knows when I am sad and tries to cheer me up. It works every time ;)

when she was just a little baby:

blueschi.jpg

That is cute

My puppy has a very sweet heart. She always knows when I am sad and tries to cheer me up. It works every time ;)

when she was just a little baby:

blueschi.jpg

They are awesome and cute. you are cute puppy that is cute!!!!! :)

Puppies! I highly recommend dog therapy! And cat therapy, too.

Good luck on your website, Travis. That's a very challenging project. Have fun!

Thank

Puppies! I highly recommend dog therapy! And cat therapy, too.

Good luck on your website, Travis. That's a very challenging project. Have fun!

Thank I am expert to how suppport team someone fix on help courage to development to grow. I will fix error trouble because I wait for patient Support team let know my ACP. I am very smart. I lots of work hard. I am project to development. I am really lots of impressive. I am really hard work. I know not easy. Really lots of hard work. wow I am surprised high people best support... I am lots of work hard.. :)

I crying about to upset because my best friends mad at me. I am scared. I am sad and yahoo is gossip tell to people. Terrible. I am not happy. YOu back up with watch me. I want to support to team confidental important. I am honest. I am very I did remove my best friends that is not good because he bother me always. I am upset I am very stresss.

I crying about to upset because my best friends mad at me. I am scared. I am sad and yahoo is gossip tell to people. Terrible. I am not happy. YOu back up with watch me. I want to support to team confidental important. I am honest. I am very I did remove my best friends that is not good because he bother me always. I am upset I am very stresss.
Travis, what happened? You were so happy when you posted this afternoon. Now, tonight, you are sad.

You are happy in the afternoons, and sad at night?

Please don't worry about yahoo gossip. Ignore gossip and negative people.

Travis, what happened? You were so happy when you posted this afternoon. Now, tonight, you are sad.

He's bipolar. His moods change rapidly and dramatically.

that is correct

I believe he is very upset told me i am innocent , he said bother me annoy and bother me, I am sacred, I am crying and frustrated. I am very sad and lost my friends because she is very happy because i am very disappointment.... I need to help. I blocked oovoo and yahoo. I am frustrated.. I am upset. I hava edit enable oovoo chat history. I am weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back