low esteeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis,

Wildcard is not off topic. Wildcard wants to chat with you. Wildcard wants to help you. Wildcard is confused about your feelings. Maybe you can explain why you feel so sad.

Reba

Reba is correct I have no Idea what your problem is and if you needed someone to talk to I would be happy to talk to you. It sounds you need help with a website. How was I suppose to read your mind?. Perhaps the ? did just what I wanted it to, get you to think so you can explain things a little better. No, I don't just post for the sake of posting.

Reba is correct I have no Idea what your problem is and if you needed someone to talk to I would be happy to talk to you. It sounds you need help with a website. How was I suppose to read your mind?. Perhaps the ? did just what I wanted it to, get you to think so you can explain things a little better. No, I don't just post for the sake of posting.

Be more compassionate. If you think you can help someone with problems, don't turn around and attack them if you can't take it if the get upset because they don't understand what you wrote.

He is going through some major issues and needs a little more understanding than some have given him. I know a lot have given him a bunch of understanding, but even one person who is not understanding can have a profound impact on him.

Please, cut him some slack.

I'm glad that you're willing to talk to and help Travis with his website.

Some of us can take the back-and-forth bantering, and some cannot.

People can't really begin to tease each other until they are fluent in the language in which they play.

Please be patient and tolerant. :ty:

what website are you working on? do you have a registered domain name or a free one? what kind of web editing software are you using?

I have problem community fix someone support community

what website are you working on? do you have a registered domain name or a free one? what kind of web editing software are you using?

I focus development to, I think so free on. Free forums. That is why my webiste. I am give you back up with support. I struggle on fix on software system. :I want to help better and support to friends. I let know you fix on my system. I will contact to him professional back up with. should be professional php and html code. I feeling happy and help you I have adjust to my handle. I strong give me. pls question me let know me. I wait for you. I implentatin guest. I know I authority strong. I find out how contact to somone professional how fix on domain. I think so belong become adminstrator and group share back up. I fix on add for you. I do it .I am expereinced Pls respect to me thank nice friendly.

hi

add my website not sure not enough smithtr.forummate.com
that is why I am responsiblity handle strong and friendly. join member, I resepct to you

Travis I wish good luck with the website :wave::thumb:
I don't know about how to do that or I would try to help you:)

add my website not sure not enough smithtr.forummate.com
that is why I am responsiblity handle strong and friendly. join member, I resepct to you
That's a good start. :)

What is the name of your site?

One spelling correction: "Introductions"

welcome you my member

That's a good start. :)

What is the name of your site?

One spelling correction: "Introductions"

I do it fix on correct introductions i hope fix on system I try again

Be more compassionate. If you think you can help someone with problems, don't turn around and attack them if you can't take it if the get upset because they don't understand what you wrote.

And here's something I need to work on. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just that I've been attacked all my live so I only know how to be rough.

And here's something I need to work on. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just that I've been attacked all my live so I only know how to be rough.

That is something a lot of us need to work on. Just let me tell you very firmly, Travis is not the one for you to take your angst out on.

I really am sorry, I only wanted to know what he was asking for. Give me my spanking of correction for wrong approach.

One thing I do when I am upset is write down how I feel, a parody or poem.

I really am sorry, I only wanted to know what he was asking for. Give me my spanking of correction for wrong approach....
Glad to oblige. :whip:

Now we can move on. :P

That is okay awesome. I am glad of hear about to you... I am really support to you :)

^^hope so or I would volunteer to leave because I don't want to cause problems.

Hi smithtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back