low esteeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct

He's bipolar. His moods change rapidly and dramatically.

I agree you I have bipolar. I have mood swing always not easy.... he handle to me
because he convice to me. I am resitant to oovoo. because he ask me. I am crying and. I resistant to oovoo.. I am scared. I am panic.

I agree you I have bipolar. I have mood swing always not easy.... he handle to me
because he convice to me. I am resitant to oovoo. because he ask me. I am crying and. I resistant to oovoo.. I am scared. I am panic.
Try to hang in there until the bad feelings pass.

Yes, I noticed that. Can the meds help level out the swings?

Meds should help along with regular visits to a mental health therapist. Not sure if he's doing either. I only hope he is as it will help him in the long run. Bi-Polar is a very rough and tough condition to deal with. I have had several friends with it and I cringe to think of how they would be in today's economy and such. Sadly, some are no longer alive and the 2 that are are both in prison.

yes I know very frustrated.

Yes, I noticed that. Can the meds help level out the swings?

I know understand my feeling swing, I know moods. I resistant to oovoo because bother me. i am very stress and mood and moods My family history general because my dad high pressure blood high that is why influence my dad grumpy exactly my life. I have history behavior moods that is why my emotion flashback. I know not easy. my family know me. i am suffer my life. I understand not easy life....

I am very upset and bother me oovoo always bother me. I am very frustrated. I am very depression and upset.. I want to peace nice to people. I want to help better and behavior and moods swing and not easy moods... I am very high stress oovoo argument to him I have oovoo history enable history I honest..

i crying on ovoo

Meds should help along with regular visits to a mental health therapist. Not sure if he's doing either. I only hope he is as it will help him in the long run. Bi-Polar is a very rough and tough condition to deal with. I have had several friends with it and I cringe to think of how they would be in today's economy and such. Sadly, some are no longer alive and the 2 that are are both in prison.

Really that is not good. i am scared. I will go to psychiast to soon next week on Wednesday.. .

I am scared I told reject to stop it him oovoo call me bother me because I am stress and problem my moods. he didnt' respect to me. I'm afriad oovoo ,he control me... I am very scared... I am prove my enable history oovoo history..
I have problem, you can tell to monitor watch my oovoo thank I heard gossip and sad worried...

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.395 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Sounds like your really depressed. Try going to the doctor and ask for some antidepressants. :)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.395 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Lighthouse77 said:
When I learn ASL more, we could chat on webcam. I wish I could do it for you right now but I'm hoping someone can. you will be in my thoughts and prayer.

YouKre hearing? What's making you want to learn sign?

Really that is not good. i am scared. I will go to psychiast to soon next week on Wednesday.. .

I am scared I told reject to stop it him oovoo call me bother me because I am stress and problem my moods. he didnt' respect to me. I'm afriad oovoo ,he control me... I am very scared... I am prove my enable history oovoo history..
I have problem, you can tell to monitor watch my oovoo thank I heard gossip and sad worried...

That's good you are going to the psychiatrist on Wednesday. If you stay on your medicine, you won't get so upset.

It will help your friends to stay friends with you because they won't get upset and scared by your mood swings.

gossip on use my name

because I am crying and scared >I need to monitor watch..> iam worried. I afriaid. i am very upset. I give you confidental.. PM I give copy my history enable history. I understand I feeling crying and antidepresssioni.. I have depression. I will moving wait.. I don't know when it. I am scared oovoo is very cruel and mad at me. I am scared. He is very not nice resepct to me. I am veyr tired I said stop it him doesn't listen to me. I am very frustrated. I am very upset. I have frustrated. I worried. I am very bit scared and anxiety, and very upset. I will counsellor. she told me. I am very scared. I am panic...

i am very antidepression..

Where does it she that Lighthouse is hearing? I know it says having a "chat", but even deaf people can have a chat. We do video chat's and sign to each other or text to each other.

No, I was born profound deaf who went to mainstreamed public school from Preschool to 12th (no deaf program... not even oral deaf school. just speech therapy, hearing aids, and FM systems). That's why I don't know ASL and spoken communication is not working out for me at all.

Sounds like your really depressed. Try going to the doctor and ask for some antidepressants. :)

He is very depressed and being "spoken" to this way doesn't help.

We, his virtual friends are trying to help as best as we can and he has said that he will be seeing his doctor.

Help chat

No, I was born profound deaf who went to mainstreamed public school from Preschool to 12th (no deaf program... not even oral deaf school. just speech therapy, hearing aids, and FM systems)

I need to help chat courage to support to give me help.. I know you want to chat to me. I need to help me. I am crying and feeling, I know try best understand...I want to protect monitor and safe... oovoo is very control me,..... they will help me authority support to share with me..

I did rid oovoo period no more it is terrible ooovo awfull peaceful i am calm down and relax :) that is good...

Travis, I'm glad that you're going to the doctor to get help. It's hard when you're waiting. Please remember that you can call 1-800-273-TALK anytime day or night.

Travis, I'm glad that you're going to the doctor to get help. It's hard when you're waiting. Please remember that you can call 1-800-273-TALK anytime day or night.

This is not a voice line, but accessible to Travis?

Thanks, Bott. I forgot to include the TTY. Sorry!

Here's the TTY line:

1-800-799-4TTY (4889)

I have just had a long Yahoo Chat with Travis. He is feeling better. He was having problems with people on his oovoo and has decided to uninstall oovoo so they can't get to him anymore. I also gave him a few ideas that might help, such as taking deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth to help calm you. Also to think of something funny, so we went with teddy bears sliding down a rainbow.

These are things a therapist friend of mine mentioned to me in an email another time when I needed it. Since they helped me, I thought it couldn't hurt to see if it would help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back