low esteeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis, I'm glad that you're going to the doctor to get help. It's hard when you're waiting. Please remember that you can call 1-800-273-TALK anytime day or night.

I do it try better help strong mind. I love everyone supportive peace respect to me.. everyone know my feeling.. I am glad of you really proud of you .. I am really happy with you strong share general chat.. :)

Thank you

I have just had a long Yahoo Chat with Travis. He is feeling better. He was having problems with people on his oovoo and has decided to uninstall oovoo so they can't get to him anymore. I also gave him a few ideas that might help, such as taking deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth to help calm you. Also to think of something funny, so we went with teddy bears sliding down a rainbow.

These are things a therapist friend of mine mentioned to me in an email another time when I needed it. Since they helped me, I thought it couldn't hurt to see if it would help him.

Thank you I am glad of hear you sound great. I am believe you courage to important to supportive set up top of rock Smithtr important to me...
Tell to PM important to help my personal. I need to help me. Way to Go...
courage to teach me mature and friendly help my... i am really happy. I believe you I am happy remember teddy...

I'm so glad to hear that, Travis. One thing that helps me when I'm upset is to remember a safe place. For me, it's my grandma's house. I picture her house in my mind. I can see the kitchen farm sink and my grandma's heavy old stove in my mind. I remember watching my grandma make fried chicken. Your place can be anyplace that you feel safe. I hope that you feel safe here on AD, too. *hugs*

Travis,

I hope you can see your doctor again soon. Please let him know how you feel.

For now, you have many friends here at AD. :) We care about you and support you. :hug:

Don't worry about negative oovoo people, or yahoo gossip.

Travis,

For now, you have many friends here at AD. :) We care about you and support you. :hug:

He has an appointment on Wednesday.

I wish it were sooner.

He was feeling a lot better after we chatted. He was mentioning positive things and was feeling positive about things. He also assured me that he would be fine until I was available to chat again tomorrow.

Forget it

Travis,

I don't need to negative no more oovoo people and yahoo gossip and msn.
I want to trust to nice person and positive. It is house.. I know very important to help me. I feeling better process.. I hope be plan do supportive... That is awesome...

That is great..

Yes, I noticed that. Can the meds help level out the swings?

Yes. IF he is on the right medication or combination of medications, and, IF he is obtaining proper psychiatric care, but only if. We can only do so much for him on this forum. People on this forum are enabling him and that needs to STOP. :aw:

Yes. IF he is on the right medication or combination of medications, and, IF he is obtaining proper psychiatric care, but only if. We can only do so much for him on this forum. People on this forum are enabling him and that needs to STOP. :aw:

I agree

He was feeling a lot better after we chatted. He was mentioning positive things and was feeling positive about things. He also assured me that he would be fine until I was available to chat again tomorrow.
Good. I'm glad you were able to chat with him. :)

People, you have got to stop enabling Travis. What he really needs is serious psychiatric help. He would do so much better if he was in a proper psychiatric facility along with medication and lots of therapy along with an interpreter there. Where he is at is not benefiting him at all right now. He has serious mood swings and that is not something to sneeze at. One minute he's happy the next minute he's crying. It is not good. Trust me.

I agree!!!

That is is important to help courage and supporting best strong..
share to enable forums

already Interpter with appointment psychiast

People, you have got to stop enabling Travis. What he really needs is serious psychiatric help. He would do so much better if he was in a proper psychiatric facility along with medication and lots of therapy along with an interpreter there. Where he is at is not benefiting him at all right now. He has serious mood swings and that is not something to sneeze at. One minute he's happy the next minute he's crying. It is not good. Trust me.

I have psychiast with interpreter important professional. Sometimes I feeling calm down and relax and wait for see my pscyhiast..

I don't feel that I am enabling him. I am trying to help calm him until he has the appointment that he has already scheduled. He knows to take his meds and is trying to stay calm. What is your problem that you are always so angry.

I don't feel that I am enabling him. I am trying to help calm him until he has the appointment that he has already scheduled. He knows to take his meds and is trying to stay calm. What is your problem that you are always so angry.

I am not angry, I am honest calm down peaceful. I try be positive trust to me. my dad same my history...... That is why honest.. I don't want to angry.. I want to happy and friendly...

That can be seen as enabling. Especially since this isn't the first time. Many seek that kind of attention as a drug. Personally I think he needs to get to an ER, not wait until Wednesday.

That's my twocents. Good luck no matter what you choose Travis.

That can be seen as enabling. Especially since this isn't the first time. Many seek that kind of attention as a drug. Personally I think he needs to get to an ER, not wait until Wednesday.

Precisely my point!

Thank you, TXgolfer!

better wait till patient till on wednesday

I favorite wait psychiast to straight to important to how know should be wait for not rush.. Be patient till see my psychiast Wednesday...

Telll Mod Locked Thread,

Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back