Listen to the music on the radio in my car

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
I turned my car radio with music really loud on the way home from work. It will help my mental relax. The vibration was awesome music ! My head was shaking to follow the ryme music.
I turned my car radio with music really loud on the way home from work.

I stopped at the gas station ask for fill up the gasolic in my car. I have known that man for four years. The man at the gas station said, "hey Did you understand that radio say?" I said, it is music. Was not it beautiful music ?

The man said oh well, it is NOT a music. shock: It is the news what man talked about President Clinton. Oh geeze... I was Darn embarressing entire in my life !! The gas station man hysterically laughed at me. :ugh:

I turned the radio off. I have no idea if it was the news or music. What idiot of me !! It occurred few years ago. :o

Sabrina

Attachments

• super.gif
    super.gif
    884 bytes · Views: 160
Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOLOL POOR U at least I use my CD player to play music so i dont have to worry abt the news or anything!

Originally posted by Sabrina
I turned my car radio with music really loud on the way home from work. It will help my mental relax. The vibration was awesome music ! My head was shaking to follow the ryme music.

I stopped at the gas station ask for fill up the gasolic in my car. I have known that man for four years. The man at the gas station said, "hey Did you understand that radio say?" I said, it is music. Was not it beautiful music ?

The man said oh well, it is NOT a music. shock: It is the news what man talked about President Clinton. Oh geeze... I was Darn embarressing entire in my life !! The gas station man hysterically laughed at me. :ugh:

I turned the radio off. I have no idea if it was the news or music. What idiot of me !! It occurred few years ago. :o

Sabrina

:rofl: I feel for ya I never will use music if I got a car :mrgreen: cuz i never bothered usin radio if I have a hearing friend I wud tell him or her help yourself to fix damn radio for urself :mrgreen:

HAHAHA hey.. you are NOT only one!!!!!!
it happened to me few times lately.. :ugh:..
few time.. my kids said.. why are you having your *radio* on so loud.. i said.. uh? its not a music? they just :rofl:..
I went so mad and they were making fun at me.. :|
Oh well :dunno:.. i said hey.. GOOD.. so i can embarassing you guys.. *turning up* real loud.. so their friends will :ugh: at them.. :rofl:... they said noo!!!.. I said well then help me! :P

Prfffttttttttttt Teddy It is the most embarrassed entire in my life ! :o

MsGiglz

LMAO.... Oh jeeze ! I never forgot this every moment !

My favorite song is thriller by Michael Jackson. ;)

~ Sabrina

LOL...that has happened to me...that's why I swore to myself to never do that again.

Lisa likes to play her music very high...so I hate it..it's annoying when I'm in the car with her..so I make the balance of the radio to go to her side. :ahhhhh peace:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
LOL...that has happened to me...that's why I swore to myself to never do that again.

Lisa likes to play her music very high...so I hate it..it's annoying when I'm in the car with her..so I make the balance of the radio to go to her side. :ahhhhh peace:

eh.. dang I can't image if the police heard the music so high can it be risky to get tix for havin radio on so high? :confused:

yeah, that happens I cant tell if it is a commercial jingle or a song.. darn it.. guess you can get a ticket if they can hear the music within I think 25 feet of your car but that is more if you are disturbing others and its more for trying to go after gang members cuz they would play music loud (think lowriders) and hang out around the cars.........

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
yeah, that happens I cant tell if it is a commercial jingle or a song.. darn it.. guess you can get a ticket if they can hear the music within I think 25 feet of your car but that is more if you are disturbing others and its more for trying to go after gang members cuz they would play music loud (think lowriders) and hang out around the cars.........
"Sorry officer, I am HoH and I didn't realize it was that loud. Are you going to give me a ticket for my deafness??"

LOL very funny!! You thought it was music, turning out President Clinton's speech. LOL :naughty: Maybe you will give him head? LOL

Originally posted by prostock19
"Sorry officer, I am HoH and I didn't realize it was that loud. Are you going to give me a ticket for my deafness??"

I am not HOH!!! I dont appreciate that negative label

Originally posted by prostock19

Keep on praticing that.

LOL very funny!! You thought it was music, turning out President Clinton's speech. LOL Maybe you will give him head? LOL

I may gave a blue velt dress to a cop if he gives me a ticket for loud and annoying radio for other cars. Cop may wavier me if I have a Monica Lewisky's blue velt dress. Cop may likes to enjoy to collect it for the souvenir of former Pres Clinton. :D

~ Sabrina

P.S. That dress may worth alot of money for collectible. ;) I think, ProStock19 needs it so badly.

Last edited:
That's hilarious...I never turn the radio on except for my daughter. She loves the song which she cannot live without. :roll:

I may gave a blue velt dress to a cop if he gives me a ticket for loud and annoying radio for other cars. Cop may wavier me if I have a Monica Lewisky's blue velt dress. Cop may likes to enjoy to collect it for the souvenir of former Pres Clinton. :D

~ Sabrina

P.S. That dress may worth alot of money for collectible. ;) I think, ProStock19 needs it so badly.
:rofl:

I will never forget that I was driving javapride's truck in Texas with Fly Free in the middle. Javapride was listening to the music in the truck, Fly Free began to :zzz: so I had to tell Javapride to turn off the radio so Fly Free won't :doh: and end up :zzz: while I was driving lol :rofl:

Originally posted by LezArtist
I will never forget that I was driving javapride's truck in Texas with Fly Free in the middle. Javapride was listening to the music in the truck, Fly Free began to :zzz: so I had to tell Javapride to turn off the radio so Fly Free won't :doh: and end up :zzz: while I was driving lol :rofl:

:rofl: hahahahah Lez gurl!!!!! hahaha i REMMY that -- u were :shock: :ugh: i remmy and *turn off* music so i would wake up :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sabrina

:roflL: mustve been EMBARRASSING hahahahah -- thank god i leave my stereo and CD player OFF while driving -- actually its been silent ever since i got my car :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by LezArtist

lol yah thats what happened... and i turned it off, not a plm i know some deafies have sleeping zones with musics, so i turned it off out of respect for fly free it wasn't a plm!

Back