Listen to the music on the radio in my car

:greddy: Hell with the hearing people. Let us enjoy feeling the vibration music all I want. Does not matter if it is Barbara Walter' or Loretta Bobbi's speaker. Who cares !

I do not give damn those hearing people ! :eek:

Sabrina

Lol. I feel you. That'd be funny if deaf people heard the christian music without knowing about it and turned up the volume.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Again, you aren't the only person I turn the radio so loud and end up when i have a friend give me the looks and saying * what heck are u listening?* I was like huh *exause me, im just deaf i can't hear i just feel the beats* she was like * umm humm it's not a music* I was so foolish and said * OOOH HI hehe, well help me to fix to find right one, if you mind hehehe*

she keep laughing at me allway.. seshh!! but i know what the station to pick so i won't feel foolish!!

you should've ask the cars when it stoped the red light, and question about the music is it on or news.? before it go on green light. So, you will not have to worry about it anything like that.

LOL! dont feel bad about that, Sabrina!
It happened to me at work one time...I was listening to music on
my radio at work and this guy asked me if i know spanish..i was like
what?? he said ..well that people on the radio was singing in spanish!
I was like.... :Oops: ..oh well....it was neat music anyways...hehe

For me I dont have a problem. I know what station to listen and I know when the music or the talking is on. I dont have to worry about that. I have been listening to music in my car since I have been driving. Yea I am hard of hearing. :D

Honestly I HATE loud music vibrations boom boom
in the car it's very very very very annoying and
very very very distracting !!!

I ALWAYS turn it OFF while driving. I will NEVER
complain if anyone steal the music stereo from my car.
I do NOT give a damn !!!

This means I'm Stoned Deaf loving every minute of it !
This also means that I'm 100% completely Deaf
loving every minute of it !
:thumb:

I turned my car radio with music really loud on the way home from work. It will help my mental relax. The vibration was awesome music ! My head was shaking to follow the ryme music.
I turned my car radio with music really loud on the way home from work.

I stopped at the gas station ask for fill up the gasolic in my car. I have known that man for four years. The man at the gas station said, "hey Did you understand that radio say?" I said, it is music. Was not it beautiful music ?

The man said oh well, it is NOT a music. shock: It is the news what man talked about President Clinton. Oh geeze... I was Darn embarressing entire in my life !! The gas station man hysterically laughed at me. :ugh:

I turned the radio off. I have no idea if it was the news or music. What idiot of me !! It occurred few years ago. :o

Sabrina

hahaha it did happened to me once...:rofl:

Ouch.. i know its not funny but :rofl: sorry i had to say it! hehe.. I can hear if its news or music as I am hoh .. so no plms.. :)

My friend who's deaf mother.. she and her two hearing preteen daughters drove car to visited her aunt s house with loud music..

Her aunt run out the house.. yelled at my friend Why you'r turn loud and very very bad and dirty music while her two preteen daughters listen lol Poor deaf mommy... so

Her aunt has longest lecture to two daughters lol

My friend who's deaf mother.. she and her two hearing preteen daughters drove car to visited her aunt s house with loud music..

Her aunt run out the house.. yelled at my friend Why you'r turn loud and very very bad and dirty music while her two preteen daughters listen lol Poor deaf mommy... so

Her aunt has longest lecture to two daughters lol

Ouch.. LOL.. poor 2 daughters.. LOL.. tsk at mother! lmao.. i cant help laughing at this.. dang! heh

So funnny

Kalista's story is soooo funny. Oh my .... I am sure many hearing drivers can hear that far! True Biz! Wondering what's wrong with that woman driver!

Back in '88 -- As I was driving, I turned up the radio very loud. La la ........ Suddenly I went off the slippery road and hit the tree. I couldn't pull out as it is stuck there so I had to turn it off my car but didn't turn off the loud music. The guy who lived nearby offered to help. I told him sure ... He hopped in and started my car and ...... it shook him up! Lol lol ... Ooops I told him sorry. But Kalista's story is funnier thou! Ehehe

Dino

Back