I work for my quilt :)

Sunshinelady

Reaction score
I work for my quilt (pillow and blanket) it is much fun for me. I do love a different color, so look like style "hippie". ;)
I am taking with my quilt for almost 10 yrs. It is good idea gift for my friends or family...

fz4074.jpg

wow, it's really cool... I remember from visit your home like this... It's really cool...

I use to sew quilt for bedspread before I getting married which is a long time ago. I depend on furniture restoration than sit down and sewing...

That is awesome! You got some talent right there!

I absolutely love the purple and the pink pillow covers, they are beautiful! It's cool though and yes, I like hippie style stuffs as well. :)

That is very nice! You certainly are very good at making the quilting. Awesome!

Wow! You did good job! I love your pillow colors! It's my favorite bright color like hippy too. You can sell your items at Etsy.com. I want to buy it from you. I want to have a tie dye pillows. I love rainbow! :giggle:

Dang it girl! You have talent!

I wish you could make some for my bed - my colors are brown, fuschia and mustard gold.

It's beautiful, I really love quilt even my step mom makes me some. But, I wish I could learn how to make one on my own.

Ya need to teach me how! :giggle: I'll love to make my own quilt...

They are soo beautiful!!! Love them all no matter what!

Sunshinelady, I have an idea for you. If you can start with your quilt business. We can meet each other at Festival, Deaf Festival and Deaf Expo? I can bring my own jewelry to anywhere at booth. I have to buy my own tent for my jewelry.

It's easy! My cousin is a quilter like Sunshinelady's. You have to use a sew machine. If you have your own sew machine. It will be great! You can go to JoAnn's Fabric store. Or go to Michael's Arts. I like Joann's better. Because it's extra save money with coupons. You can borrow the library of quilts' handmade books. You can learn it from this. I love to add the bead on quilt. :giggle:

wow, it's really cool... I remember from visit your home like this... It's really cool...

I use to sew quilt for bedspread before I getting married which is a long time ago. I depend on furniture restoration than sit down and sewing...

thank you! :hug: yes i did bring my old quilt pillow to America. I can't live without my old pillow, because it make me comfort. heh :)
why i made a quilt pillow, right now? Because, my german friends and mom came to me here last 2 month ago. I want be nice one gift each for them about "thanks for coming" :) they are happy and love it.

Dang it girl! You have talent!

I wish you could make some for my bed - my colors are brown, fuschia and mustard gold.

thank you!!! :)
yes, i can do it for you. But i will first make a brown pillow, then put a pic on here. you can look it. If you like it or not?! okay!?!?

Not to get off topic but I noticed something in your picture.

Is that headboard a waterfall antique from the 1930's/1940's era?

Awesome!!! I wish that I know how do that! :D

oh yes, you can get to know. take it easy, go to Joann's store and they can teach you, how make quilt?

That is awesome! You got some talent right there!

I absolutely love the purple and the pink pillow covers, they are beautiful! It's cool though and yes, I like hippie style stuffs as well. :)

Jolie77, thank very much. I can make any style for hippie or normal or kids or granny stuffs. I will show you a pic. I made a pillow and blanket for my grandma. she is happy.

That is very nice! You certainly are very good at making the quilting. Awesome!

Koala, thank very much. Yes, i love it, too. i want keep it, ha!!! :giggle:

Wow! You are really good.

Pepsi, thank very much :)

if you live in California, i can teach you :giggle: anyway, thank very much :hug:

Have a quilt that sew up. :lol:

you? good that you have it. Do you still make the quilt?

The purple pillow looks beautiful. I love it. Good job! :thumb:

yes, I agree with ya. I saw the purple pillow is cool and beautiful colors. thanks very much :hug:

Back