I work for my quilt :)

I am still planning to finish blanket.

Sunshinelady-- Can you give me some tips how to make a quilt? How long does it take you to make one pillow?

Sunshinelady-- Can you give me some tips how to make a quilt? How long does it take you to make one pillow?

The Quilt Pillow need sometimes one week. Begin the stuff need exact work with my hands, then after normal work with sewing machine.

The Quilt Pillow need sometimes one week. Begin the stuff need exact work with my hands, then after normal work with sewing machine.
Do you know if they have classes to teach people how to make quilts? How did you learned?

Those are terrific, Sunshine! You have talent there. :)

Thank you for showing them to us as I love handicrafts and home renovations!

Do you know if they have classes to teach people how to make quilts? How did you learned?

How did i learned?? heh *smile* it was a long time ago (10yrs ago) when my ex BF their mom taught me a different thing for Patchwork Quilt. we were long together working in 5 yrs and having much fun. I never forget!!!!
True I love their mom, thanks!!! :)

But, I think, Joann's Store do have the program for beginner Quilt.

Beautiful quilts and cushions, thank you for sharing it here. I made some quilt blankets and cushions too.

ooh this reminded me I need to finish my fifth quilt! I've made too many pillow cases ha...I've should take pictures of them. I think they're still around lol.

the patterns you did and COLORS you picked out are beautiful. my favorite quilt-pattern is cabin log! what's yours?

Growing up in a religious community, I'd, once, asked to participate in quilt-making. I was told that it wasn't my job.

I crochet. I, still, want to learn quilting. I have my stitches down. It's just not the same without a group to do it with. Perhaps it's my social conditioning.

Wow, beautiful quilts! I like your color fabrics. My grandma used to make quilt grocery bags, aprons, kimono jackets, pillows, and blankets.

Back