I work for my quilt :)

Sunshinelady, I have an idea for you. If you can start with your quilt business. We can meet each other at Festival, Deaf Festival and Deaf Expo? I can bring my own jewelry to anywhere at booth. I have to buy my own tent for my jewelry.

Hi Pinky, yes i did thinking...
maybe I can start with my quilt business. But, by deaf expo I don't want put ILY hands on pillow. It make my eyes hurt and not my style. I prefer neutral stuffs (Hippie, kids, granny, normal etc.) without ILY hands or ASL fingeralphabet. thanks for suggest :hug:

I do own sewing machine but I need some practice on it...I get no patience! LOL! I wanted take sewing machine class but dunno where I can find one..I did found it but I forgot where...Oh well!

I prefer someone show me how this and that etc etc... and more fun to do work together though. :)

It's easy! My cousin is a quilter like Sunshinelady's. You have to use a sew machine. If you have your own sew machine. It will be great! You can go to JoAnn's Fabric store. Or go to Michael's Arts. I like Joann's better. Because it's extra save money with coupons. You can borrow the library of quilts' handmade books. You can learn it from this. I love to add the bead on quilt. :giggle:

Oh yea...I moved out of CA in 2000...but I go visit every 2 years but this year is my first time to miss 2 years visit. Oh well. Maybe next year. :)

if you live in California, i can teach you :giggle: anyway, thank very much :hug:

Jolie77, thank very much. I can make any style for hippie or normal or kids or granny stuffs. I will show you a pic. I made a pillow and blanket for my grandma. she is happy.

That's great! I'd love to see more pictures if you have any. It was nice of you to make one for your grandmother and I am sure she is indeed, proud of you for your hard work. :thumb:

wow you did great job on quilt. I do quilting also. I will share picture when I finish quilts. Smile

Hi Pinky, yes i did thinking...
maybe I can start with my quilt business. But, by deaf expo I don't want put ILY hands on pillow. It make my eyes hurt and not my style. I prefer neutral stuffs (Hippie, kids, granny, normal etc.) without ILY hands or ASL fingeralphabet. thanks for suggest :hug:

That's true! ILY sign is not my type too. My jewelry is for kids, all ages, both sex, pet's collar, home decorate and stuff.

When I was selling my items at my school for PTCO. Everyone asked me "Why you didn't make a ILY sign and ASL finger alphabets?" I told them. It's not my style. I stopped sell my items at PTCO. I wasn't impress with it. That's true! I like to sell at festival instead Deaf Expo.

LoL! I understand that you rather someone with you. It's fun to work together! Why you moved to NY from CA???

I do own sewing machine but I need some practice on it...I get no patience! LOL! I wanted take sewing machine class but dunno where I can find one..I did found it but I forgot where...Oh well!

I prefer someone show me how this and that etc etc... and more fun to do work together though. :)

Wow, all those quilt pillows LOOKS absolutely gorgeous Sunshinielady, Honestly though, it will looks quite nice on my bed, :lol: I love quilts..Great work girl!

Jolie77, that is my first Patchwork. I think about 10 yrs ago.

2a98cpg.jpg

that two of Pillow is for my mom and grandma. they used often my gift pillow.

21aldex.jpg

you guys can see, sunflower Pillow?! that can use blanket or pillow. The Blanket must put into open mouth pillow, then looks like big pillow :)

hst3zk.jpg

It is for kids :) looks cute.

25g9b9d.jpg

that is bible Ark, I am sure you guys know it.

zvyb68.jpg

the big pillow is the same thing with sunflower (use blanket or pillow) It is not cool?! :)

2ym9m2v.jpg

that is the blanket for my grandma. she was very happy.

Wow! You did good job with them. Your quilt alike my eldest cousin is a quilter. :)

I don't want put ILY hands on pillow.

Wow.... beautiful artwork on pillow. I love your yellow pillows.

I agree you. "ILY hands" made me boring to see image of "ILY hands". I prefer to see fine art or fine craftwork better than junk craft.

What kind of sewing machine, you use?
We have industrial sewing machine "Consew" at home. If, you never hear name brand before. Our Consew 7360 is same as Juki DDL-8700. Right now, I am looking for used juki 1541 "walking foot" (great for heavy fabric).

I am some familiar with industrial sewing machines.

If, you plan to make quilt blanket. You may need special quilting frame for larger size.
Build A Quilt Frame

gmqsv.gif

Forget to add story... my grandma used to live one hour away from Lancaster, Pa. That's where Amish community. My grandma made blanket, pillow bag and homemade pastel rag rug. Even, she did homemade strawberry jelly, fruit in jar, tomato in jar... much like Amish's life style.

She re-used old/damaged clothes into Pastel Rag Rug.
030118_PastelChenilleRug

beautiful quilt

beautiful quilt i wish to learn how to make quilt .. I love your quilt pillow and do u make quilt blanket ? just curious .. Have a nice day !

:angel::angel::angel:

I work for my quilt (pillow and blanket) it is much fun for me. I do love a different color, so look like style "hippie". ;)
I am taking with my quilt for almost 10 yrs. It is good idea gift for my friends or family...

fz4074.jpg

Jolie77, that is my first Patchwork. I think about 10 yrs ago.

that two of Pillow is for my mom and grandma. they used often my gift pillow.

you guys can see, sunflower Pillow?! that can use blanket or pillow. The Blanket must put into open mouth pillow, then looks like big pillow :)

It is for kids :) looks cute.

that is bible Ark, I am sure you guys know it.

the big pillow is the same thing with sunflower (use blanket or pillow) It is not cool?! :)

that is the blanket for my grandma. she was very happy.

Wow, Even when you did it on the first try, it looks as great as it should be! Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. Sunflowers has always been my favorite. I see what I'm liking in those pictures, especially the ones with the 2nd and the 5th photos! I wish I knew how to make those.

Wow! You did good job with them. Your quilt alike my eldest cousin is a quilter. :)

Yep, I saw another ppl, many ppl are interesting in Quilter, too. In Germany, too. But, not too much like here.

I love the Noah's Ark quilt!

yeaaah, it looks cuuuute. I love it, too.

beautiful quilt i wish to learn how to make quilt .. I love your quilt pillow and do u make quilt blanket ? just curious .. Have a nice day !
yes, I do only Pillow, Blanket and table-cloth.

Wow, Even when you did it on the first try, it looks as great as it should be! Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. Sunflowers has always been my favorite. I see what I'm liking in those pictures, especially the ones with the 2nd and the 5th photos! I wish I knew how to make those.

I do like it show you :)
yeaaaaah, sunflower colors looks beautiful, thanks!

My eldest cousin is a German. LoL it's very common to you. :D I would like to buy a pillow from you. How much it cost? How about Backbag with quilt? I love the bright color with Hawaiian Flower. How about Tie Dye with pattern? I want to see it. :D

Yep, I saw another ppl, many ppl are interesting in Quilter, too. In Germany, too. But, not too much like here.

yeaaah, it looks cuuuute. I love it, too.

yes, I do only Pillow, Blanket and table-cloth.

I do like it show you :)
yeaaaaah, sunflower colors looks beautiful, thanks!

Wow.... beautiful artwork on pillow. I love your yellow pillows.

I agree you. "ILY hands" made me boring to see image of "ILY hands". I prefer to see fine art or fine craftwork better than junk craft.

What kind of sewing machine, you use?
We have industrial sewing machine "Consew" at home. If, you never hear name brand before. Our Consew 7360 is same as Juki DDL-8700. Right now, I am looking for used juki 1541 "walking foot" (great for heavy fabric).

I am some familiar with industrial sewing machines.

If, you plan to make quilt blanket. You may need special quilting frame for larger size.

gmqsv.gif

Thanks very much :)
I am happy, that i am the same mind in your mind about ILY hands. my art quilt is timeless, so i prefer that.

oh,... really... i am very surprise you know everythinkg about the sewing machine. Thanks for recommend for a new machine. I don't have a special machine :giggle: this sewing machine "white" is not mine. I had borrow this from my friend. i started the stuff with my hands without sewing machine and i use the sewing machine for last. ;)
I would buy the new sewing machine this year. let see me!!! Because, I want become the teacher license for Kiteboarding. It will much cost for test PASA in LA.

Back