got hit

Don't you wish you had a beach day today? :lol:

odNgRIV.jpg
TCS was at the beach today but he was working. He said it was very windy there and the surf was high. Not relaxing like your picture. :)

Here's a picture of the extreme weather here now.

Attachments

• Partially Frozen Window panes.jpg
    Partially Frozen Window panes.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 10
I live in ottawa ontario canada and we rarely close schools for weather and we cancelled all busses and closed our cheer gym which never happens either lol

Was -38 Celcius which is -36F which unfortunately is common in the winter...these are the days I flat out refuse to go outside in..it was like that on NYE and I only left the house for some groceries and dinner with my mom. Friend wanted to go out clubbing and i said NO WAY am I freezing my arse off to wait in line to get into a club..no thanks

I went to Wal-Mart... roads are covered with snow and ice but the AWD van did just fine. Can you believe walmart is bare shelved tonight? wow... I got 2 family packs of burger, peppers and onions....Im good for awhile. I tried to make a Milk sandwich but it was too messy to eat...dont see whats the commotion is about milk and bread?

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

sonocativo said:
I went to Wal-Mart... roads are covered with snow and ice but the AWD van did just fine. Can you believe walmart is bare shelved tonight? wow... I got 2 family packs of burger, peppers and onions....Im good for awhile. I tried to make a Milk sandwich but it was too messy to eat...dont see whats the commotion is about milk and bread?

Now you're getting me thinking about marching to the store for some eggs.

My son-in-law's manufacturing place of work was closed for those ice storm days and nights last week. They usually work 24/7 shifts. They had to close for two reasons. One, it was too dangerous for workers to commute. Two, the area power company forces them to shut down to minimal sustaining power because the power company channels all the electricity to residential warming. Whenever there might be a strain on the electrical grid they (his work) gets cut off.

You're forecast was off. Said 0% chance of precipitation ( google weather )

You mean 6-10 inches of snow, in addition to what is already there?

dont see whats the commotion is about milk and bread?

During one of our last hurricanes, a newscaster pointed out that all the bread, milk, and eggs were gone in the stores. The other newscaster said that if we lost electricity for a week again it would be critical for us to be able to have French toast. :)

It was funnier when they said it. But I think of that every snowstorm and hurricane when I truly have no bread in the house and there is none on the shelves.

During one of our last hurricanes, a newscaster pointed out that all the bread, milk, and eggs were gone in the stores. The other newscaster said that if we lost electricity for a week again it would be critical for us to be able to have French toast. :)

It was funnier when they said it. But I think of that every snowstorm and hurricane when I truly have no bread in the house and there is none on the shelves.

I still havent found out how to make a milk sandwich....

didnt get anything over night, woke up at 7am, nothing. took shower and made breakfast then 11:30am it hit, like a white out and within an hour I made it to walmart and back but the roads are bad.

Attachments

• snowed 002.jpg
    snowed 002.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
  • snowed 005.jpg
    snowed 005.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
  • snowed 006.jpg
    snowed 006.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 6
  • snowed 007.jpg
    snowed 007.jpg