Gas - self or full service?

Originally posted by illustrator
reason why this certain state choice to become the law. It's because you know fellows are pump the gas then running away without pay. That's other reason why they don't trust anyone.

In Texas, they required to make pre-paid or use credit/check card before pumping the gas.

:laugh2: at oregon laws and I certainly agree with illustrator.. Texas do required to make pre-paid at night time. u know.. but I liek that.. It prevented from everyone to runn off /o pay.. shit..

Originally posted by Justin Sane
i always do self service, I refuse let anyone touch my car.

*touch your car*

What? No tip for me? I work hard. *sobbing*

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:laugh2: at oregon laws and I certainly agree with illustrator.. Texas do required to make pre-paid at night time. u know.. but I liek that.. It prevented from everyone to runn off /o pay.. shit..

Once in my life, I saw my old team, took gas at 7-Eleven. He winked at me then ran away. Until I realize there was cops behind the stores have already caught them! Wow... my own eyes. :shock:

BUSTED!

Originally posted by illustrator
Once in my life, I saw my old team, took gas at 7-Eleven. He winked at me then ran away. Until I realize there was cops behind the stores have already caught them! Wow... my own eyes. :shock:

BUSTED!
"old team"? What do you mean by that?

Originally posted by prostock19
NJ has the longest lines at gas stations that I have EVER seen and is BS when there are pumps not being used because they don't have enough attendents!!!!

Now that I have vented, I hate waiting. When I have to wait 30 to 45 mins for gas on the
tpemb.gif

I don't like to drive on the turnpike. *sigh*

Originally posted by luckyx13x
I don't like to drive on the turnpike. *sigh*

u arent alone luckyx13 -- i dont like being on the turnpike either :roll: their tolls are RIPOFF -- IMO that is :-x

I pump gas in my car on my own... if I was in Oregon.. I'd get out of car quickly and pump my own car and "say what? I am deaf? sorry I dont understand you.. I am from Kentucky"... I dont care if the police cite me for it.. I'd go back to Kentucky and go to court and have them defend me from Oregon's law... because if you dont pay cite and Oregon can write a letter to request your state to suspend your license..... I got a ticket in Florida and i cant afford the ticket and I havent even paid for it... its been 4 months.. i dont know if my license has been suspended or not....well I cant afford.. I dont have a job :(

Travis... what were you doing in Florida if you don't have enuff $$$$???

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Travis... what were you doing in Florida if you don't have enuff $$$$???

came home broke :)

edit: actually I had a job at that time :)

omg, after reading posts here.. it shocked me because I never knew that there are LAW about self pumping service. Here in NY, my ass.. we can pump ourselves, and pay after.

No...it's NJ..not NY.

I've pumped self gas in NY. Never actually drove thru NJ. :p

yes i agree with you. I went to oregon.. i can see it is big different. gas person do it for us but here is nothing wrong with it or trick.. not really happen.

Originally posted by Willy
SilenceGold, read again.. i ain't talkin about law in NY.

:smacks himself: I misunderstood you...I thought you were refusing to follow the NJ laws and stubbornly filled up the gas on your own. :/

Now I gotta.

oh yah, I know that Christi never pump gas into her car. even she's in New York, she have somebody else to pump the gas. ha

Back