Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

1) Do you dream of a donkeys jumping over the fence?

2) If you are planning to move overseas for good, which country will you move to and why?

3) What countries overseas you want to visit for vacation?

1) When hell freeze over and I aint gonna dream of any perv donkeys jumping over the fence in my dreams!! HAHAHA rather dream of cute gals jumping over my fence!! HEHEHE!!

2) ahh dunno if I ever would move overseas.. but wouldnt mind moving to Japan or Switzerland or maybe Ukraine.. lol..

3) I have yet to visit any countries for vacation but have always dreamed of visiting Japan, Austrailia, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine...hmm..

1. Is it true Jaws is your hero?

2. Are you happily married to donkey?

3. Is your fave song , Dannyboy?

1. Is it true Jaws is your hero?

2. Are you happily married to donkey?

3. Is your fave song , Dannyboy?

1. nope Jaws aint my hero.. hahah...

2. Never will be married to that donkey.. sorry to break this to ya.. lol..

3. dont know that song.. hahah nice try....

1. Have you thought of a career in UPS?

2. If you went to college what would you study?

3. If you can pick any where in world to visit , where would it be and why?

1. Have you thought of a career in UPS?

2. If you went to college what would you study?

3. If you can pick any where in world to visit , where would it be and why?

1) LOL well I dunno .. lol... who knows really???

2) I would love to study computer engineering or accounting or so.. .have to see what skills I can do with no problems at all...

3) Hmmm Ukraine because I wanna see where my great grandpa and family came from there and see if I can find any relatives still there... would be cool if that happened....

Could you refer me to a good small digital camera that I am looking to purchase?

How about try your best, I just want to see your opinion - doesn't matter if your tech savvy or not ;)

How about try your best, I just want to see your opinion - doesn't matter if your tech savvy or not ;)

Ahh ok Jacob.. well if ya wanna buy a cool digital cam, ya would go to a store such as Best Buy ( I dunno if there an Aussie version of that there) or the Eletronic Store or if ya do online buying ya can go to the store ya know often enough to order items online, ya can do that... or go to eBay and get damn lucky on that.. lol....that's all I can say.. lol...

Alright, fair enough. Just for your information - we don't have best buy. :)

tell me what is best GPS system?

Garmin Nuvi or Tomtom?

just curious.

Garmin Nuvi is better than Tomtom. I love it. I purchased Garmin Street Pilot 330 at frist time last three years old. It cost approx. $300. then I gave it to good friend and purchase second one as Garmin Nuvi 200 last spring. It cost $199. It now is under $159 in some electronic stores or ebay. You try to buy it.

Was this shark (Jabberjaw) part of your childhood?

jabberjaw.jpg

1. Are you still gawking over the pix in your VM ?:giggle:

2. If UPS does offer you a job would you accept?

3. Would you transfer to the west coast to be near donkeyboy?

4. If you were in a band, would you call it "sharky shark and the Shark Bunch"?

Last edited:
scary sharky, what one thing you'll die for?

what do/did you think of me?

and my avatar? :P

fourth, will you ask me a few questions also? :mrgreen:

Back