Everything is bigger in texas :)

violet

Reaction score
this is mine and poweron's idea so we saw that one of the newbies on all deaf is from texas.. and we (both poweron and i currently live in texas also) and we saw that a lot of of people are from tx also...so we wanna see just how many of you live in texas..born in texas...LIVED..whatever...

I love texas :)

I have been touch 90% cover of Texas. I see, I touch, and yes, I taste.

Only thing I miss spot is southern such as Brownsville and South Padera. I need to go there to end my whole journey. I experience every Texas thing.

I've touched many states, but never been to Texas. Avwdng29, r u gonna invite me? :lol:

Peeps from Texas would say that you need a passport to enter the country, Texas that is!

Peeps from Texas would say that you need a passport to enter the country, Texas that is!

eh? Texas is state under United State of America, you have to have passport if anyone is from other country to enter here.

Whoo hoo, Texas! I was born in San Antonio, TX. We visited Texas a lot when I was growing up because I have some family there.

The big question for Texans is: Longhorns or Dallas Cowboys? I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan!

I was born on base at Ft. Bliss, TX although raised in Northern CA. Lived in Houston briefly.

I have a cousin who lives in Austin and I confused avwdng29 with her since they both look so alike! :lol:

Back