Everything is bigger in texas :)

>Yeah, the summers are hot. However, each city has their own humidity. Houston is the worse. Dallas isn't so bad.

Dallas gets much hotter anyway. We have like at least 4-5 more 100 degree days than Houston does. But youre right about the humidity factor in Houston, its like being in a shower walking around outside out there. Sucks in its own way.

>Where I am, everything is within 5 miles. Within 5 miles of my house... there's a few Wal-Mart locations, a few Target locations, a bunch of grocery stores, a couple malls, a few movie theaters, a bunch of restaurants, etc.

Theres places close i guess too, but not that close. I live near Denton and that city is just fucking boring--esp for a college town. So yeah, to even go to a decent place you gotta make the drive down to fort worth or dallas for the most part. The best resteraunts are in grapevine--20 mile drive one way, and wanna barhop or see a decent band somewhere? Yep gotta go downtown dallas/fort worth. *sigh*

>The further out of the city you live, the further you gotta drive. That's how it is for all cities.Yeah... right. They don't really give you tickets unless you're going at least 10 over the speed limit. I've gone to several courthouses in several cities and I can see the list of fines on the wall of the office. They all begin with 10 mph over the speed limit.

LOL keep thinking that. They have to post at least 10 but thats not always true. Cops in the small towns out here have nothing better to do than bust your balls and hand out tickets like lottery scratch offs. Just because you might have an outstanding record doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Harris county (where the great city of houston resides) is a absolute shithole. And dont drive a nice car and plan to stay overnight in El Paso. Or you might see it kicking dust on the other side of the border. Thats about all i can offer.

I live in San Antonio, Texas. I moved here in April of 2006 from Minnesota. I really like it here!

Harris county (where the great city of houston resides) is a absolute shithole. And dont drive a nice car and plan to stay overnight in El Paso. Or you might see it kicking dust on the other side of the border. Thats about all i can offer.

I lived in El Paso 8 years. Never had my car stolen. Met many nice people on both sides of the border.:hmm:

north of tx has snow in winter time.. but summer time,, goodbye! all area in tx are hot...

crime in tx.. oh boy i dont need to say here but ok.. it is same all other cities.. same crime.. rme!

mmm somone one say .. can i bring fur to tx..

ok depend what season and where you plan to visit tx..
if you go to north tx such as amarillo , then if it is winter, then yes bring fur
if you go to north tx in summer time, then dont bring! lol! too hot!
if you go south tx such as austin in winter time, then may not need..
even summer time.. not need to bring..
if you bring to el paso,, may not need bec.. it seems like good chance to steal thing.. blah.. not sure if it true..
if you go to houston, then not need bec it is a way south lol!
if you go to west tx such as big spring, then let say winter, oh yes bring fur! it cold! as icy! i used to be a student at swcid long time ago..
summer time for big spring, then not need..

Uh oh, then I guess we need to ask Bottesini what kind of car he/she drives. :giggle:

When in Texas we had a Ford sedan. The cars that get stolen and go to Juarez are by reputation Ford trucks and Volkswagon. This is because they have most available parts for these in Mexico because manufactured there.

Oh yes, I am "she".:D

Look at it this way, if you're not in the panhandle, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! :lol:

Back