Everything is bigger in texas :)

My best friend and his family live in Austin, Texas and my ex-girlfriend live in Dallas, Texas.. I'd rather to visit my best friend in Austin instead of my ex-girlfriend who give me a big lie backstabbing on me.

Avwdng29, ever kiked Guadalupe Mountain Peak (Highest point in TX)? Its a gorgeous view to the top!

Avwdng29, ever kiked Guadalupe Mountain Peak (Highest point in TX)? Its a gorgeous view to the top!

mm have i ever hiked this mountain.. no... id b super scared im scared of heights :shock::Ohno: ive only been to a small mountain here in austin :P im a sissy what can i say..but if i werent scared of heights id love to go!

I had visited at my friend's place in austin last Friday. I had enjoyed city of Austin. We had stopped at Congress Avenue Bridge. Considered to be the largest urban bat colony in North American, the Congress Avenue bridge, located in downtown Austin, is the spring & summer home to an estimated 750,000 bats with a peak of 1.5 million during bat-watching season. I never been seen them before. Then I saw "Keep Austin Weird" T-shirt at Hula Hut restaurant. See my post of "Keep austin Weird" on Pictures & Videos Forum.

I was born and raised in Texas! I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area now, where I was born & raised, but I spent some time in College Station (at A&M, Whoop!) and in Conroe, down by Houston. I love Austin and would love to live in the Hill Country, except all my family is in D/FW. Some day maybe!

I was a Texan before as a pre-teen for few years and also lived briefly in Denton in early 90s before returning to my native state.

It was rather ok there but in the summertime - forget it - tooo hot, man! :lol:

Back