Ellen Page

I've heard rumours she was Bi for a couple of years now.... can't see this will damage her career! I've always liked her as an actress.

Looking forward to the time when this kind of announcement isn't news because it's no longer a big deal what sexuality a person says they are.

Don't know her either...

I guess she is better know with the younger members. I saw something about her on TV today and some people are making a fuss about the way she wears pants all the time. Really some people needs to get a life . It's no one business how Ellen Page dress.

x-men-shawn-ashmore-ellen-page.jpg

some of you may remember her from the x men. im a x men lover. :D

Good for her
Nova Scotia girl too.
Won't hurt her career.
I'm not a big fan of her acting but I'm a guy. That said inception was one damn some flick
In my opinion the film would of been better without her.
Anyway
Good for you girl

I had to google her, meh, I remember her in Whip It, and she was the lamest person in it. I just can't get myself excited about this :D

She's sort of a hit or miss as an actress. Loved her in Juno (Oscar Nominee for Best Actress), hasn't done much for me since that role though. Glad she is happy with her life and moving forward. Guess it's not really something be excited about per se. It is what it is. I'll be glad when "coming out" is no longer a "thing".

I liked the movie Juno and also Inception but hadn't connected that name with the actress in the movies.
Agree with WDYS! about the pants.

so...cool...

Back