Ellen Page

As it turns out she's going to be in a movie this summer, good timing for some PR huh?

You said it, it reminds me of that "Undercover Boss" show with how all those bosses happen to "spy" on employees with some kind of sob story. Then the boss comes to the rescue with some donation, making them look like saints :roll:

We don't know why she did it, but it's done. I personally don't think there is anything behind it.

I was so happy to hear this! She's very cute... :naughty:

One more cute one to help compensate for Rosie O'Donnell... :laugh2: We're slowly working back up! :laugh2:

I was so happy to hear this! She's very cute... :naughty:

One more cute one to help compensate for Rosie O'Donnell... :laugh2: We're slowly working back up! :laugh2:

Rosie was in the same town where I grew up. My sister and bro in law graduated the same year as her. My sis and bro in law are FREAKING lucky. They went to the reunion with rosie. Rosie gave lots of free awesome backpack, cool bottle, key charms, free pictures at the reunion and excellent food, excellent dances etc. Those class of 1980s are freaking lucky! My sis and bro in law had good times there. (pss, my sis is not married to my bro in law, its other younger sister. ) ha

Rosie was in the same town where I grew up. My sister and bro in law graduated the same year as her. My sis and bro in law are FREAKING lucky. They went to the reunion with rosie. Rosie gave lots of free awesome backpack, cool bottle, key charms, free pictures at the reunion and excellent food, excellent dances etc. Those class of 1980s are freaking lucky! My sis and bro in law had good times there. (pss, my sis is not married to my bro in law, its other younger sister. ) ha

Ugh.... but she's such an ASS! :laugh2: Seriously, she has a terrible attitude and has said a lot of terrible things in her time. Maybe she's nice in person? I have no clue, but I remember not enjoying a lot of what she's said. I definitely didn't find her funny, either... :laugh2: At least they got free stuff out of it though! :laugh2:

I heard about that, she's given me some more courage to come out as a lesbian too. I'm still really scared to, though, I hope my family will accept me. cheers to her

Ugh.... but she's such an ASS! :laugh2: Seriously, she has a terrible attitude and has said a lot of terrible things in her time. Maybe she's nice in person? I have no clue, but I remember not enjoying a lot of what she's said. I definitely didn't find her funny, either... :laugh2: At least they got free stuff out of it though! :laugh2:

I know lots of people are not crazy about her. My sis and bro in law don't know her personally but know her from school. They were surprised that she returned to school for the reunions and she provided the GOOD STUFFS. She was very involved with acting during her school years. Thats all I know of. :lol:

Back