Drunk Guy Walked Into the Store

RedWolf

Reaction score
OMG He had too much to drink lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6oGwOMVeY]YouTube - Blame it on alcohol....[/ame]

This may be funny to some, but it is no funny matter. It shows how alcohol can affect anyone.

Damn... he's really wasted. 10 minutes? I'm surprised the police or ambulance didn't show up within that time.

Damn... he's really wasted. 10 minutes? I'm surprised the police or ambulance didn't show up within that time.

I second that, that is really fked up. :roll:

While this is funny and this guy is like a drunk bull in a china shop, I'm wondering why they didn't cops or ambluance.

they didn't even make sure he got no chance to leave store.

While this is funny and this guy is like a drunk bull in a china shop, I'm wondering why they didn't cops or ambluance.
The older guy with the beer belly in the end was talking on his mobile phone. That was probably why the intoxicated man left the store as the older man was on the phone, probably with the cops.

I kept waiting for Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville to pop up.

He was drunk and yet he was trying to buy more alcohol. I wonder how much more alcohol his body could take?

somone mentioned Jack Sparrow on youtube. It got me laughing real hard. Hope he made it home safe.

As you notice the day, it states 10/6/2009 and it was on Tuesday. Who would get drunk on a Tuesday? :shrug: This video is very recent which it happened not too long ago.

As you notice the day, it states 10/6/2009 and it was on Tuesday. Who would get drunk on a Tuesday? :shrug: This video is very recent which it happened not too long ago.

Its also at ten in the morning. From what i understand most security cameras use military time. My guess is that he went out on Monday night and is still going strong.

Thought it was hilarious....drunker than a skunk, probably smelled like one too.

Seen a lot of drunks, but this one takes the cake.....think the store owners knew this guy, and gave him all the chances to leave the store. But what I don't undy is why they didn't just pick him up and set him outside.

The police probably responded slow, because it wasn't much of an emergency. Or they were too busy elsewhere.

Gotta admit, and give him a "little credit." He really wanted that beer! AHA, and tried to act "dignified" about it (HEHE)....Don't see very many "dignified acting" drunks these days.

He fell on floor and tried to get up then he shakes his head thinking, "Sigh....I really need to get up." Then tried again but he failed again, then he shakes his head again, "Sigh...I gotta really need to get up badly."

Later in the video, he tried his best by staying awake and walk but he is not strong enough to stay on his feet.

I know the feeling as well. I remember when I was too drunk and tried to stay on my feet and try walking on my own but I couldn't. My friend just laughed and carried me to the rest room so I can go pee in the bathroom. I just drank 3 shot of tequila. After 3 shot of it, I am gone. LOL

I don't know why but I don't find this funny. :dunno:

I find it disappointing that people around him did not stop him and wait to let the police/EMT take care of him. When a man is that drunk, his life is at risk. What if he stumbled across a busy traffic? What if he fell down to somewhere dangerous and got injured? It's amazing that he managed to get to store!

unrelated - it reminds me of what a person looks like with muscle atrophy disease. It's a sad sight to watch :(

That doesn't even look like he's affected by alcohol. I'm gonna go with one of the youtube comments and say ketamine (horse tranquilizers)

Back