Drunk Guy Walked Into the Store

That doesn't even look like he's affected by alcohol. I'm gonna go with one of the youtube comments and say ketamine (horse tranquilizers)

whoa that's crazy

Poor kid. I wanted to offer my hand. What pain could cause this self hurt? Sigh. Cops no help, but wish he could be taken home or to a medical facility safely to sleep off whatever he had taken or had to drink. Jail time and legal fees would only add to his misery maybe.

It gives a whole new meaning to "Help! I've fallen down and I can't get up!"

Sad, huh?

I kept waiting for Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville to pop up.

:eek3: Yeah this was so over the top it almost felt staged. :roll: If this was real, I feel bad for his family, alcholism is something that is such a problem that really affects others. I hope he doesn't have any kids. :(

Oh boy! I hope that he has learned a big lesson. It's too bad that we didn't see more video of him outside after he left the store. Darn it.

It gives a whole new meaning to "Help! I've fallen down and I can't get up!"

Sad, huh?
Well you gotta know where the floor is first before you can get up... this guy looked like he couldn't even find the floor if it hit him in the face... LOL

I bet at the end he was wondering why the front door kept getting farther and farther away...

Videos like these make me DAMN glad I gave up drinking 20 years ago... sheesh!

Seems as though the young lad was having problems countering gravity. It's also amazing that he was actually trying to get MORE beer!

I watched the whole video on amazing video show or something like that. I went.. WTF was he drunk then realized his behavior wasnt effected by alochol... he was on something. I noticed, he was aware and was fighting to beat it. He sure have manners and everything but just to fu*ked up to stay on his feet. I agree with Jiro but oh man its fu*cked up. I think its funny to see the body go down but I dont think its whacked funny to watch. He is obviously good mannered kid with problem or an addict to get fu*ked up like that. Something impaired his brain from communicating with his body while the rest of his brain is trying to beat the weakness. He cooperated, so the people couldn't do anything about it. The guys were asking to help him but that kid didnt want it. You can tell the way he does it by the way he is trying to clear up his head and wipe his left eye few times. That aint alcohol effect.

i don't think the guy was drunk, i'm putting my money on dissociatives. :cool2:

Looked pretty drunk to me. I don't know how anyone would be able to tell by just watching the video. Yes it could be something else but the video is not conclusive.

trust me on this.. it wasn't alcohol. it was definitely a dissociative. i'm not gonna get into how i'm so sure of it.. :shock:

trust me on this.. it wasn't alcohol. it was definitely a dissociative. i'm not gonna get into how i'm so sure of it.. :shock:
Well it does look like he is "moonwalking" which can be a result of PCP but I still don't know how it is possible to tell from a video. Drunks can also moonwalk.

I think he's a zombie

incaseofzombies2_large.jpg

Well it does look like he is "moonwalking" which can be a result of PCP but I still don't know how it is possible to tell from a video. Drunks can also moonwalk.

yeah it could be, mixed drink and some stuffs in his system.

yeah it could be, mixed drink and some stuffs in his system.
I tried to find an official story but could not. In my searching some people suggested he is on "special K" to some people speculating he was having a diabetic reaction or was suffering from head trauma. I guess we may never know the truth. The scary thing is that some reported he got into drive a car after he left the store. Don't know if that is true or not but if it is... woah!! I don't want to live in the same town as that guy does.

Back