Drunk Guy Walked Into the Store

I tried to find an official story but could not. In my searching some people suggested he is on "special K" to some people speculating he was having a diabetic reaction or was suffering from head trauma. I guess we may never know the truth. The scary thing is that some reported he got into drive a car after he left the store. Don't know if that is true or not but if it is... woah!! I don't want to live in the same town as that guy does.

Oh you did try to search for it. That's too bad that we will never know what happened to him. Let's hope that he is ok. o_O. he dressed up a normal clothes that he has $$. thanks for telling me that you tried to find out about him. dayum.

I tried to find an official story but could not. In my searching some people suggested he is on "special K" to some people speculating he was having a diabetic reaction or was suffering from head trauma. I guess we may never know the truth. The scary thing is that some reported he got into drive a car after he left the store. Don't know if that is true or not but if it is... woah!! I don't want to live in the same town as that guy does.

I'm assuming you reside in Chicago.... plenty of drivers more idiots and reckless than him... damn DUI :mad2:

part of city problem as usual. no more worse than ours. that's why I stay off the road during certain day and time.
Actually people here are not that bad. I ride my motorcycle alot around here and am as cautious as I would be anywhere else. There are dumbass drivers everywhere. When it comes to intoxication all bets are off.

part of city problem as usual. no more worse than ours. that's why I stay off the road during certain day and time.

have you ever been there before? if you did, then did you see anyone who drives so nut? :cool2:

have you ever been there before? if you did, then did you see anyone who drives so nut? :cool2:

nope but all cities are not immune to typical city problems. I should ask my Chicago friend but I expect the answer to be same.

Actually people here are not that bad. I ride my motorcycle alot around here and am as cautious as I would be anywhere else. There are dumbass drivers everywhere. When it comes to intoxication all bets are off.

every Fri/Sat... there are pull-overs at this infamous road (Palisade Interstate Parkway aka PIP) where people go back home in NJ from NYC. we do have several "Memorial" sites along PIP. goddamn DUI. There has been several complaints including NY politician against PIP cops being power-tripping asshole but I don't blame them.

oh yea - I witnessed a DUI crash in front of my work few months ago when I was leaving for home. what a stupid asshole.... fortunately - there were cops there for traffic duty and they arrested him. He was VERY drunk. My work is close to Wall Street zone and he was driving some fancy 6-figures benz. I guess he lost the job or something

ok, fine, i've done dissociatives and you can move like that while you're on them. i remember one night, i had to go to the bathroom to get some water after taking some.. i ended up walking into a wall and i swerved around, holding onto the sink for my dear life. :shock: :giggle: i just sat by the sink after that. those things really do separate your mind from your body. i've also been around others who have messed with dissociatives.

ok, fine, i've done dissociatives and you can move like that while you're on them. i remember one night, i had to go to the bathroom to get some water after taking some.. i ended up walking into a wall and i swerved around, holding onto the sink for my dear life. :shock: :giggle: i just sat by the sink after that. those things really do separate your mind from your body. i've also been around others who have messed with dissociatives.

I have done something similar to that as well in old days. I have done almost anything but stayed away from heavy drugs like cocaine and stuff... when I was beyond my boundaries, I was aware that my body can not manage its own balance. One of the many nights, when I was in that shoe, I told my friend that I felt like I am on the way beyond my control and in about an hour I was not able to pay attention to whatever I was doing or walking around in the townhouse and I was not able to be alert if something happens to me or anyone there. My heart rate was so low and it felt like I am fading at same time I can only see like a half blind person can then a girl friend came to me asking me if I am okay..everyone is also fucked up but only me and my other friend was beyond the limit. I told her yes I am ok and I hope I am...I was aware of my own situation at same time I studied myself in that position and realized it was too much. I told her and my other friends that I am done for the night...and asked the girl to help me up the stairs to be safe than regret that I lost my footing on those steps. That was the last thing I remember before waking up early the next day while everyone was still asleep realizing I was already in my shorts, I dont remember doing that or most of things I have done but was aware what was happening from my perceptive. About two hours later, the girl finally woke up and told me what happened. I told her I remember lot of things.. but she witnessed more then I remember but everything was fine. I asked her ok.. how did I get to the top of the stairs to bed and I am in my shorts, I expected to be still dressed as I was the night before. She said I was losing my energy on the top half of the stairs and asked her to help me to change my clothes..and she did. I was like what? damn. She laughed and said she liked what she saw but respected me and tucked me in my bed. Couple of weeks later we started dating but didnt go right after couple of months and we remained good friends.

So that is why I know that dude ain't drunk. He must have taken something that his brain can not manage. He might have taken something like PCP with alcohol. If you guys watch his face, he was fighting it off, making couple of sighs and trying to get his mind to work and get his ass up off the floor. Hes intelligent kid with bad decision is all I can say.

Back