Does you guys have any trouble sleeping at night?

I have a niece who has been diagnosed as bi-polar. She can't afford the over-priced junk the legal pushers have either. She smokes doobage instead and says she does better on it and it doesn't have the nasty side effects and is way cheaper.;)

I don't need to be smoking anything other than my Marlboros. In my current situation, it is the last thing I need to be messing with. Especially, as I have a good chance to have a good job in the future. As with any employer, you must be able to pass a drug test. Why ruin a good financial opportunity?

I have isonmia and I was born deaf. It could be a worthy topic to do a study on. Never know.

My former sister-in-law has insomnia. I think she has above normal hearing because she had to keep her clock under the bed because of the clicking sounds.

I'm having an insomnia episode right now. Maybe I will get some sleep by Weds or Thurs.

I finally got some deep sleep last night without waking up. Not sure what I did differently, but man am I glad I was able to do that. Hopefully, tonight I will be able to as well. Had a good day being able to walk, so we went to a local mall and walked both floors. A total of 2 miles I think. Man, am I tired or what and I still have to take MIL to weight loss group tonight.

Lots of sleep improve better feeling strong your sleep! control anxiety program! I have ready soon! pretty sure impressive! It is very sleep better think so 9 hours!

I don't need to be smoking anything other than my Marlboros. In my current situation, it is the last thing I need to be messing with. Especially, as I have a good chance to have a good job in the future. As with any employer, you must be able to pass a drug test. Why ruin a good financial opportunity?

I understand. Though I think it's wrong to have to be subjected to such tests. Although, the way it's going tobacco smokers are going to have to hide out with the weed smokers to get their nicotine fix. :dunno2:

I notice study on reading reason cause you can't sleep because problem issues tough I know many study people! I know my dad and mom heavy smoke, depend your body how do you feeling reason your hard tough! I know complication!

I have sleeping Problems and they started at the time I started losing my hearing... I have no Idea what it feels like to sleep all night ... i"m up several times a night...

my son

My 3 year old son is profoundly deaf and sleeps like a champ... all night... since he was a tiny baby. I would certainly challenge that statement!

I understand. Though I think it's wrong to have to be subjected to such tests. Although, the way it's going tobacco smokers are going to have to hide out with the weed smokers to get their nicotine fix. :dunno2:

they test for nicotine when they do the pre-employment drug screen at the hospital i go to school at. i think its ridiculous.

I'm back to no sleep. Son set my webcam to video tape me sleep to find out why if he could. Seems, the vibrations of the airplanes wake me and make me think it's my alarm clock vibrator. Ah well, guess I will deal with it.

I have medication!!!!! I have strong medication sleep pretty sound tough!

Wirelessly posted

Chamomile tea is relaxing and it helps sleep good.

Recently yes. Usually no, but recently yes.
Heartburns and reflux wakes me up at night. My GP lowered the dosage of med and from this lower dosage, I am woken up at night.
I see her on Monday, she wants to refer me to a gastroenterologist. Well, much easier said than done when you have no further visibility in your schedule like now....
(a legal battle which makes me completely dependent to the other people's schedule : very easy to organize myself with such settings !!)

I am feeling better sleep great relax!! good sleep wonderful!

I am feeling better sleep great relax!! good sleep wonderful!

That's great! Glad you can able to sleep, with your new medication's help. I'm having an insomnia episode right now. I guess I am worried.

That's great! Glad you can able to sleep, with your new medication's help. I'm having an insomnia episode right now. I guess I am worried.

thank I have psychiatrist decide change my medication is observed my medication! I have reason my health problem I was very better pretty impressive great awesome!!! that is very good better improve health because cause avoid caffeine conflict to my medication pepsi diet , I have call SRRI, risk anxiety stress my health! pretty better improve strength! I pray for you you are suffer struggles on sleep problem tough!! I know tough control sleep!! hugs because don't stress thinking!

I forgot to tell ya I'm hearing. New here. I usually find reasons to keep me up not meaning to. Just happens. AD is the reason I didn't go to sleep before 3am and still awake. I'll keep it short cause I get goofy stupid when I this tired lol

Oh alright one joke.. Haberdasher u heard the one about he skunk? If not u haven't missed anything cause it stinks! Lmao

I need sleep

I will be taking some MAJOR pain meds before bed tonight, so I will get to sleep, hopefully.

Back