Does you guys have any trouble sleeping at night?

I am thinking about asking my doctor on that. I am not working and not in school. Sometimes I need to nap around noon. I know that once in a long awhile, I would wake up because I felt the insides of my nose was flapping. Why don't you ask your doctor for a referral to a sleep clinc as well?

I would, but I haven't been to my doctor in at least three years. I'm not sure if I still have my spot with him. Family doctors are in demand and there are very few, so if you stop going to the doctor, you lose your spot. Also, I'm not sure when I would be able to find the time to visit a sleep clinic. I'm also unsure as to whether or not it's covered by OHIP; if it isn't, I would need to see if our insurance would cover it.

I go to bed around 12/1 and sleep till 6.30/7.30 on weekdays
On weekend, I'll go to bed between 12/1 and wake maybe 7.30-9am
but there are some days where im up every hour of the night

Last night I think I might have gotten about 2 hours of sleep that was not interrupted with pain.

Quite a lot of nights, I dream while I am awake or see things that are not there. It is weird but I guess I'm still half asleep

Over the last 3 weeks, I think I may have averaged 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Something's gotta give soon. I am now off caffeine and I don't want to jeopardize things by drinking coffee again.

Back