Do you miss being single?

Not necessarily. I was single for a long, long time. Now I'm married to a wonderful guy (our first time marriage) and I'm quite happy now. :D

Thats cool. I just would like to have someone instead of feeling alone.

Maybe I'll find someone when I go back to college.

Yes, I do believe there IS such a beautiful thing as a soulmate....I've met my soulmate and being with her is something I've never ever been able to feel deeply in my heart before....

I'm sorry you've had to go thru times where your heart gets crushed and the feeling sure must be one full of misery and heartaches whodatshroom but I'm convinced through these experiences you've encountered, you'll be able to be stronger and have a very precious and beautiful relationship with the 'one' that's out there and then you'll know he's your soulmate!

As for the topic of this thread, I sure as heck don't miss out being single, sure when I was much younger...to be able to do the things I wanted to do freely, etc...but now I'm really honored and much happier to be with someone I really do care the world for...and that's my sweet ^Angel^ :kiss: ...in other words, my life's complete with her and to live the rest of my days, months and years is all that matters to me.... :)

Being single once again is like cutting yourself loose from the ball chained to your ankle.

Richard

heyy

sorry, i am backk it take me too long... yeah i missed single for long time, right now i with my stuck fiancee, soon get marry there nothings worried about it, too much for me to be with other guys in my mind, that why i fed up just be single for while to find right guy, i not single any more i am happyyy with my fiancee all my throught life... i hate to be single cause what if i am single too much any guys will keep me a stupied one things made me crazy or anythings, yeah i did with three a ex realitship for long time it not work out. i had with my sweetheart fiancee still together will start marry soon not sure when.. yay yay yay i love my baby forever no matter what.. see ya around have nice day, :kiss: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I don't miss it at all! Have been with my current GF for the past 3 1/2 years and have never looked back.

single:

lonesome
isolate
no affectionate
no touch feelings
no kiss
no rubbing
no more empty in the bed
no laugh
no fooling around

It is time for me to stay with my guy. He is the only the one who makes me much happier. He is special guy in my heart until I die.

Single can be short life due to lonesome and isolate.

Sabrina said:
single:

lonesome
isolate
no affectionate
no touch feelings
no kiss
no rubbing
no more empty in the bed
no laugh
no fooling around

Single can be short life due to lonesome and isolate.

Hey ..That is not true. Many happily single people live for long time too. Just because one is single doesnt mean he/she is miserable. Many are choosing to be single than ever nowadays. More people are realizing that it is better to be single than be stuck with a partner in an unhealthy relationship. I see so many married couples or people in relationships very unhappy so you cannot assume that every single couple is happy.

Sure I miss being intimiate with a man but I sure dont miss being in a relationship with a wrong man. I would rather wait and be patient, than jump into bed with a wrong man only because I miss kissing/cuddling, etc.

Do I miss being Single? Well , I am single and loving every minute of it. But, I do miss the cuddling with someone and the kissing. :(

Meg said:
Hey ..That is not true. Many happily single people live for long time too. Just because one is single doesnt mean he/she is miserable. Many are choosing to be single than ever nowadays. More people are realizing that it is better to be single than be stuck with a partner in an unhealthy relationship. I see so many married couples or people in relationships very unhappy so you cannot assume that every single couple is happy.

Sure I miss being intimiate with a man but I sure dont miss being in a relationship with a wrong man. I would rather wait and be patient, than jump into bed with a wrong man only because I miss kissing/cuddling, etc.

I'm with you on that one girl! :ily:

Sometimes I do miss being single. I was this close to break with my bf. It just too much for us and just need some space 4m e/o. But now things are getting better and there will be a banquet on this sat. So, we'll see what happens.

:::bumped::: lmao i am still single and still counting yet i never missed being single cos i am single, what the different to make?! :lol:

I've been single approximately 2 months -- sure i do miss being with someone but I'm ok with being single for a while now ;)

I am single now and It isn't all that bad, at least I have the freedom to do whatever I wish to do. But there are times I miss being with someone to cuddled, have a good conversation and kissing of course heh. ;)

It is hard to say if I miss being single in a long-distance-relationship because I can do whatever while we're apart, and when being together we had a wonderful time during a period of time as we can. Being in long-distance-relationship doesn't allow us to be together as often as we wish, like a normal relationship who lives in same area.

Back