Did U noticed..

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
I haven't posted as much?

I've been busy with my daughter. Friends. Updating with my website, xanga.com. Life had got over me. I think its summer type of thing. What do u think?

Have u noticed ur more busier than before because its summer and able to do more stuff? More active?

Ugh.. its almost 3am. I should get my butt in bed. Good Night! Sweet Dream everyone.

i have noticed that this AD is dead tonight, and i noticed its quiet and boring for me ;)

I haven't been on AD as much, either. I have too much going on this summer. AHHHHHHH

Did you noticed that Freaky did a good job convincing most of us not to postwhore? :o Well, I noticed that because we used to postwhore on few threads before they got deleted. Heh. That was fun but hey, oh well. :thumb:

damn it i miss postwhore !!!!
even miss that old thread that created by freaky !!

when someone say stop postwhore and it make me feel less fun since there is no longer postwhore round here ... and it make me sit back and read the thread somewhat cause me think what heck going on in lately where is fun ??? but I ain't that complant at all !! :cool:

:werd: But it does help me think better than before. Like think twice before I do it. Ya know what I mean? ;)

One secret of being able to get away with postwhoring is STAYING ON TOPIC and BRINGING INTERESTING THINGS UP TO DISCUSS. Can't go wrong with that :thumb:

Did u notice....

[11:10] <WonderBum> is everyone on vacation or slaving away at work to save up to see me?? LOL
[11:14] * WonderBum silently farts in the room and wonders if anyone notices it
[11:18] * WonderBum flashes the room....
[11:28] <WonderBum> hmmmm is everyone lacking some senses today? no hearing... no smell.... no vision???

AHH i noticed wonderbum's doing some little timeline with himself. ME too IM bored HALF of everyone's on vacation or out for the wekeend... me just hanging out bored .. i ll be busy in a couple of weeks cuz of my neice and nephew and families coming over here for a week.....

Yeah Mandy I noticed u less post... Same goes for me I ve been less postwhore since I left for Orlando few weekends ago. I have been busy lately due it's summertime :P.

Did you notice that we all were ASKED to reduce our postwhoring...no one gave orders or demanded. :D

Did you notice that I got plans to go out to a deaf potluck dinner tonight?

Did you notice that my wife impressed some males last night by drinking 8 black smiroff (sp?) ice beers while they all did under 5 bottles?

Did you notice that I have the urges to play some cards since last night made me tempting and I might play some tonight?

Did you notice that Lisa is making me very hungry because she is cooking something for the potluck?

Did you notice that I am bored and trying to find something to kill time....would a gold axe cut a time in half?

SOORRRY, =p, I have not noticed, being as I am new here and all. *giggles like a school girl*

Have you guys noticed I am not trying to bring the thread back to life. I was trying to say something about myself.

The postwhoring.. I didnt see that comment. All I know I posted less because of my daughter and the summer had arrived. :)

Thought u guys deserves to know. :)

:eek: I noticed I haven't been in AD lately cuz I have nothing to say but I'll come here from time to time to my friends u know who I am I'll always be a :naughty: and up to no good lately here eh? LOL :twisted:

Back