Did U noticed..

Originally posted by javapride
i noticed we should bring back flirt with funnybebe78 LOL!

:rofl: okay java if u wanna talk to me then flirt with me in PM or online u know where? :naughty:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:rofl: okay java if u wanna talk to me then flirt with me in PM or online u know where? :naughty:

FINE thats a deal I noticed u hiding from me wonder if i have the cooties??? HAHAHA

Originally posted by Fly Free
noticed Java is getting all over Purrs now LOL

I noticed that fly free noticed what i was doing and this is in response PFFHTTTT to u fly! LMAO!

i noticed im losing badly in a game with Javapride and Oddball :laugh2: :laugh2:

HAHHAAH it's OK fly free u ll get us next time LMAO i noticed that everyone's quiet tonight dang!

did u noticed bbnt love to pick on different members around here by posting an alldeaf soap opera plays??? :naughty:

I noticed bbnt tends to be creative to writing alldeaf turns stories. I am looking forward to reading his trashing soap opera stories. LOL

I noticed myself being sleepy and I might go bed and zoom off.

Oh, you are flirting with Funnybebe78 again? javapride.. tsk tsk.

THREE MORE DAYS until SF gay pride!! FIVE MORE DAYS until SIN CITY!! :bowdown: Gay pride/Sin City. :laugh2: :laugh2:

:wave: good morning ADers!!!!

i noticed im here doing absolutely NOTHING and drinking my nice morning gf -- the coffee ofc :lol: and ofc reading on here! heheh

:wave: good morning ADers!!!!

i noticed im here doing absolutely NOTHING and drinking my nice morning gf -- the coffee ofc :lol: and ofc reading on here! heheh

GOOD afternoon Fly free and i noticed ur back on AD :) Me just gonna be kicking back today

I noticed oddball noticed i was flirting with funnybebe LOL me doo doo shes cute little purrise

HEY ODDBALL send some pics when u can :) i miss the SF pride OH hey oddball U REMMY that famous terp with that song???? that was FAR OUT! hehehehe

I noticed im hungree gonna go munchie :)

Originally posted by javapride
DID u noticed now that fly free is picking on me ??? Dang! hehe :nana:

:rofl: Javapride -- i can pick on u by bringing YOUR thread back to life

i noticed im getting tired now LOL

Have you noticed Darlin Tweety update a picture of herself and she look more cuter??? oops... a gay guy aren't suppose to say that... oh wait... I can say that as a friend... :lol:

HAVE U NOTICED THAT UR NOT PAYING ATTENTION THAT I AM NOT BRINGING IT BACK TO LIFE....

SINCE NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO MY COMMENT EARLIER SO I WOULD ASK FOR THE MOD. TO LOCK THIS SINCE NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION....

Thank You if u do, mod.

Back