caffinee

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
how many of you are heavy caffinee drinkers?! how many times a day do u cosume a caffinee drink?

Sometimes I wonder if caffinee is good for you if you drink heavy??

I'm also curious if you guys used to be heavy caffinee drinker, what do you do? I meant like do you cut down ur caffinee drinks or do u stop drinking them? did it effect you? etc etc.

I do also hear if you stop drinking caffinee -- it will give u headaches or anixety?? did it happen to you before??

Discuss -- have advices about cutting down caffinee drinks? opinions??

drink tea.. I recommed starbucks coffee sweeten ICED tea passion I drink that every day after work.. in the mornings I only drink coffee but for today I probably will drink more coffee. since it's easter and I'm real tired.. blah

well it depend on people... but me like drink no caffinee sometime.. when i feel nervous hands and i cut down and drink no caffinee...

Guilty as charged! I get too much from Coke. So I REALLY need to cut it down.

It is so tempting! UGH!

Green tea, it has less caffeine than coffee plus in green tea {not black tea) the caffeine is time released so your body dose not absorb it all at once

I quitted drinking tea for 30 yrs now... I quitted drinking coffee for 5 yrs now... i feel alot better....

I do drink Tea or Coffee or Soda or whatever that have caffinee in it, but it never effect on me anything because caffinee don't work on me, I don't get stay AWAKE or moving too much or whatever like that :dunno:

There are other alternatives to coffee. I don't like coffee. Instead, I drink high-caffeine energy drinks. There are a few popular brands such as NOS, Cocaine, Bawls, Jolt, etc.

One "big" can of NOS contains 500 mg of caffeine.

One can of Mountain Dew contains 55 mg of caffeine.

That's a big comparison! Heh!

A brewed cup of coffee has 107 mg and a instant cup of coffee has 57 mg.

If you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink, check out this list...

The Caffeine Database

There are other alternatives to coffee. I don't like coffee. Instead, I drink high-caffeine energy drinks. There are a few popular brands such as NOS, Cocaine, Bawls, Jolt, etc.

One "big" can of NOS contains 500 mg of caffeine.

One can of Mountain Dew contains 55 mg of caffeine.

That's a big comparison! Heh!

A brewed cup of coffee has 107 mg and a instant cup of coffee has 57 mg.

If you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink, check out this list...

The Caffeine Database

yeah i have seen it. i know a few people have problems with caffinee addiction and makes them feel sleepy or hands shaking -- etc. I just wonder if they will try and cut down the caffinee or something like that.... I know some can't quit like smokers can't quit smoking.... cuz of anixeties. one of my friend told me she drink alot of mountain dew and it made her sleepy and she decided to stop drink caffinee and it helped her not to be sleepy anymore or something like that. I wonder if its a fact? I do know some caffinee drinkers who stop drinking it and gives them headaches.

Hmm.. For me.. I tend to drink coffee in the morning.. soda in the afternoon and water at night.. And if I don't have a certain amout of caffine each day, I get a really bad headache... so I have to be careful.

yeah i have seen it. i know a few people have problems with caffinee addiction and makes them feel sleepy or hands shaking -- etc. I just wonder if they will try and cut down the caffinee or something like that.... I know some can't quit like smokers can't quit smoking.... cuz of anixeties. one of my friend told me she drink alot of mountain dew and it made her sleepy and she decided to stop drink caffinee and it helped her not to be sleepy anymore or something like that. I wonder if its a fact? I do know some caffinee drinkers who stop drinking it and gives them headaches.
If they suffer headaches, they are going through caffeine withdrawal.

Yep, caffeine addiction is a mental disorder... their brain depends on it.

I'm not a caffeine addict. I usually drink caffeine when I'm doing overnight projects or am attending an extremely boring sleeping lecture.

I just drink one big cup of coffee when I wake up. Then the rest of the day, I drink tons of water. Occassionally, I drink soda, but thats not often. Usually when I am eating out at a restaurant.

If I was awaken all day, and had to go to work that night, then I usually have another big cup of coffee.

I can't drink too much coffee because if I do, I get the queasy feeling in my body knowing that I had more than enough. Same goes for soda.

I just drink one big cup of coffee when I wake up. Then the rest of the day, I drink tons of water. Occassionally, I drink soda, but thats not often. Usually when I am eating out at a restaurant.

If I was awaken all day, and had to go to work that night, then I usually have another big cup of coffee.

I can't drink too much coffee because if I do, I get the queasy feeling in my body knowing that I had more than enough. Same goes for soda.
It depends on the kind of drink you do.

I puke on 2 bottles of Jolt (282 mg) and not on 2 tall cans of NOS (1,000 mg).

how can u survive without tea or coffee?

It was not easy...I had to quit due to my health... I quit drinking all caffeine drinks... just drink water... juices... thats all... i feel better.. no more hyper and sleep better....

I do drink Tea or Coffee or Soda or whatever that have caffinee in it, but it never effect on me anything because caffinee don't work on me, I don't get stay AWAKE or moving too much or whatever like that :dunno:

yea same here it not never happen to me

It depends on the kind of drink you do.

I puke on 2 bottles of Jolt (282 mg) and not on 2 tall cans of NOS (1,000 mg).

Usually it is the cafeteria coffee at my work that makes me queasy. The coffee I make at home is good and doesnt make me queasy, though it is a very strong coffee. I think a lot of coffee that are made at gas stations or cafeterias make me queasy easily. I prefer to go to good coffeehouses like Cup O'Joe, SLC Roasting, or Just Add Coffee here in SLC, or make my own.

I don't like the caffine drinks, tastes like sugary drinks to me. I tried them before, but couldn't finish because it was too sweet.

There is a herbal caffine drink which is pretty good and not sweet at all, but I forgot what it is called.

I have read in the newspaper where people are being hospitallized now for OD on caffeine. One person they profiled was a construction worker that bought an energy drink that had out the wazoo amounts of caffiene in it and he said that when he got home he was still buzzing then around midnight he started having chest pains. When he told the doctor what he'd drank, the doc told him if he had drank anymore the consequences would have been far worse. He was sore all over the next day. From then on the guy swore off caffeine.

You may not think about it, but caffiene is considered a drug, although not a controlled substance. With all the health campaigns I would not be surprised to see caffeine being an over 18 thing, just as nicotine is. They have already banned them in grades K-6 in the public school.

I am not all against caffeine though since I am guilty as charged. I normally drink 3-4 cups of coffee in the mornings and then have another two at night. I like the quick kick it gives me to stay alert for a couple of hours, but at the same time too much of it and I CANT sleep at night when I should be asleep.

Usually it is the cafeteria coffee at my work that makes me queasy. The coffee I make at home is good and doesnt make me queasy, though it is a very strong coffee. I think a lot of coffee that are made at gas stations or cafeterias make me queasy easily. I prefer to go to good coffeehouses like Cup O'Joe, SLC Roasting, or Just Add Coffee here in SLC, or make my own.

I don't like the caffine drinks, tastes like sugary drinks to me. I tried them before, but couldn't finish because it was too sweet.

There is a herbal caffine drink which is pretty good and not sweet at all, but I forgot what it is called.
You probably had the wrong kind of caffeine drink.

Jolt is very sugary. NOS isn't.

Too much is bad for your heart, but some every now and then actually is good for you.

I, personally can't have too much without my nerves getting shot to hell. Feels like someone injected my veins with a fine glass powder. Bad stuff, as for those who love their buzz rituals go to think-geek. It has so much crazy stuff...

Back