caffinee

Yup, caffeine isn't strong as tobacco does but there's easier methods to qui it or cut it.

Tobacco is TOO HARD to quit it, that fucking addictive. :ugh:
:werd:

Nicotine is a physical disorder.

Caffeine is a mental disorder.

Caffeine Addiction Is a Mental Disorder, Doctors Say

Therefore, you're mentally addicted... like you are to the internet. ;)

I wasn't saying it was AS addictive as nicotine or morphine, but I was saying that it is a drug which has addictive properties and can potentially be dangerous if taken in large amounts.

I wasn't saying it was AS addictive as nicotine or morphine, but I was saying that it is a drug which has addictive properties and can potentially be dangerous if taken in large amounts.

I quit caffeine easily but to tobacco.. forget it.. I tried to quit many many times...i still smoke,,,

I quit caffeine easily but to tobacco.. forget it.. I tried to quit many many times...i still smoke,,,

I am sorry that it is very difficult for you to quit smoking. I think that a gum might work, but not perfect. Perhaps, the gum would take over the smoking using the "caffeine" (or addiction). What about Anti-smoking patch that might work for you? I am not smoker, but just heard of the gum a few years ago. BTW, I can tell your face (skin) on your picture.

I am sorry that it is very difficult for you to quit smoking. I think that a gum might work, but not perfect. Perhaps, the gum would take over the smoking using the "caffeine" (or addiction). What about Anti-smoking patch that might work for you? I am not smoker, but just heard of the gum a few years ago. BTW, I can tell your face (skin) on your picture.

hahaha....my skin... i am 62 and part of chekoree.....

Nah, you look 42 years old. Smile.

Thank you very much... lots of people thought i was between 40-45.... i dont dye my hair...at all.....use very little make up.. i only use little make up when i go to the meetings... thats all...
i will be 63 in August...

I just read an article.. said that caffine can be good for the brain, if used in moderation.. I will find link and post here :)

Wow, sxyporkie, you look a lot younger!

As for caffiene, contrary to popular belief, caffeine actually slows down your heart rate if you drink a cup of coffee. It's been well documented in many experiments. So, why do some people get palpitations? They're just more anxious which causes them to release more andreline causing the heart rate to go up. If you consume more than two cups of coffee, then the heart rate will start to get higher.

Caffeine in green tea is not significant. Also, green tea contains theanine which is believed to counteract the side effects of caffiene. That may explain why people feel "relaxed" after having a cup of tea.

Caffeine is addictive, phsyically and mentally. If you stop taking it, you'll have physical withdrawal... headcahes and tiredness. Mentally, you'll feel less alert and more foggy.

Caffeine, despite being a stimulant drug, remains one of the safest drugs to consume thanks to its huge safety margin.

Wow, sxyporkie, you look a lot younger!

As for caffiene, contrary to popular belief, caffeine actually slows down your heart rate if you drink a cup of coffee. It's been well documented in many experiments. So, why do some people get palpitations? They're just more anxious which causes them to release more andreline causing the heart rate to go up. If you consume more than two cups of coffee, then the heart rate will start to get higher.

Caffeine in green tea is not significant. Also, green tea contains theanine which is believed to counteract the side effects of caffiene. That may explain why people feel "relaxed" after having a cup of tea.

Caffeine is addictive, phsyically and mentally. If you stop taking it, you'll have physical withdrawal... headcahes and tiredness. Mentally, you'll feel less alert and more foggy.

Caffeine, despite being a stimulant drug, remains one of the safest drugs to consume thanks to its huge safety margin.
Yep, it's a mental thing.

Sure, it gives you energy... but it doesn't make your heart beat faster. It's you who feels energized to get physical or something.

I've had 1 g of caffeine. Yes, I said 1 g... 1 gram. How? I took 5 pills of Vivarin (200 mg each) totaling 1,000 mg... which equals 1 g.

Anyway, after that... I couldn't sleep. No, my heart didn't beat faster. I just was wide awake... but feeling tired at the same time. I went to my girlfriend's room at the end of the day and passed out at 10 pm. I woke up 26 hours later. Whew!

Back