caffinee

I'm addicted to caffeine too, drink around up to 5 soda cans per day, most of them are from vending machine at my work, also if I don't drink enough of caffeine then I will get headache and nervous, some are exciting about everything. That's not easier to quit it.

Soda, some coffee, and some teas have caffeine so they are part of drug because they are addicted. Isn't that correct? :Ohno: :rockon: :beer:

Soda, some coffee, and some teas have caffeine so they are part of drug because they are addicted. Isn't that correct? :Ohno: :rockon: :beer:

Not all soda are caffeine infested, Sprite, 7up, Serria Mist aren't contain caffeine, also there's Coke and Pepsi with caffeine free but not included in vending machine.

Web - Your suggestion sounds good but I have tried that. When I chew the gum, it makes me want the drink more than I had needed to.

As for gum with the caffeine in it, I don't think that sounds appealing.

LOL @ Vampy - I'll join in that group since I'm a coca-cola-holic as well! :giggle:

Web - Your suggestion sounds good but I have tried that. When I chew the gum, it makes me want the drink more than I had needed to.

As for gum with the caffeine in it, I don't think that sounds appealing.

LOL @ Vampy - I'll join in that group since I'm a coca-cola-holic as well! :giggle:

lol I was coca-cola-holic for a long time, so I switch to pepsi and then I don't drink much soda now just when I go out to dinner or maybe once awhile for an urge... it makes me feel better .... as coke is like a bag of sugar to me.. lmao!! (don't whack me now for saying this)... smile...

hello my name is spicehd and im a caffeine addicted. lets start with step 1 :-P

1. We admitted we were powerless over caffeine —that our lives had become unmanageable.

I do not know why a company added "High Corn Fruit Syrup" in most soda's ingredients. It is well-known for a food allergy for some people, and it does not make them sick - just stuffy nose or some other health problem. We really do not need that syrup. This syrup taste a little bit flavor in it, but not necessary because sugar and other ingredients are more flavor than the high corn fruit syrup.

The ADA company that makes high corn fruit syrup, invested it for many food companies. I believe that ADA company has to stop making it. (You probably have seen ADA's TV commerical once a while showing a plant farm.)

I assume that you don't care about it. But, the more that you will aware of it someday. You would finally pay attention what is going on - for sake for your family and children who might have the allergy problem from food products. I cannot say more about it. I'll leave it to you to think about it.

I do not know why a company added "High Corn Fruit Syrup" in most soda's ingredients. It is well-known for a food allergy for some people, and it does not make them sick - just stuffy nose or some other health problem. We really do not need that syrup. This syrup taste a little bit flavor in it, but not necessary because sugar and other ingredients are more flavor than the high corn fruit syrup.

The ADA company that makes high corn fruit syrup, invested it for many food companies. I believe that ADA company has to stop making it. (You probably have seen ADA's TV commerical once a while showing a plant farm.)

I assume that you don't care about it. But, the more that you will aware of it someday. You would finally pay attention what is going on - for sake for your family and children who might have the allergy problem from food products. I cannot say more about it. I'll leave it to you to think about it.

yes i have to be careful myself cuz im allergic to cherry... anything that has cherry or its ingredients i have to avoid. i cant or more like i refuse to drink anything that is red like red mt dew or red root beer... they may not have cherry in it but i m too afraid to test it because cherry makes me lose my breathing and my face swollen up real bad.

so yes i agree with u.

What about decaffeinated coffee?

Yes I did tried that one for couple years... it still made me hyper.. so i quit...

Last Friday afternoon I went out with friends to the resturant.. I finally drank decaf coffee for first time.. Afterward.. we went to the Deaf Club.. I was so hyper... teased most of my friends badly.. but we had ball time... then I got home at 11:30 P. M, ..... I could not sleep until 1:00 A.M..... so no more decaf coffee for me.....

ADA is not a manufacturing company.. it's the American Dietetic Association. They Regulate the foods that appear in stores, making sure they are safe for public consumption.

There are MANY companies that make High Fructose Corn Syrup. I believe it's used due to the high taxes on sugar that is imported from other countries.

And I believe there have been studies that state that Asparatame (think artifical sweeteners like Equal or Sweet and Low) is worse for you than High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I could be wrong.. but this is what I remember.

ADA is not a manufacturing company.. it's the American Dietetic Association. They Regulate the foods that appear in stores, making sure they are safe for public consumption.

There are MANY companies that make High Fructose Corn Syrup. I believe it's used due to the high taxes on sugar that is imported from other countries.

And I believe there have been studies that state that Asparatame (think artifical sweeteners like Equal or Sweet and Low) is worse for you than High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I could be wrong.. but this is what I remember.

I looked up the ADA on google, and cannot find the company (not the Association). I am surprised about that. You are right that there is another three-letter acronyms - ADA stands for American Dietetic Association so I am stuck to find the name of the company. I think I believe that there are many divisions of the ADA companies.

Oh yes, I definitely agreed with you that Asparatame is the worst of all. I am disappointed that many people did not even care about it, and they just drink a diet soda with the Asparatamene. It is unbelievable!

Used to drink caffeinated drinks. That was during the week but didn't during the weekends (just didn't bother). I started getting withdrawal headaches on Sundays and my wife said I had to quit as I would be grumpy as well. I stopped all normal caffeinated drinks and drank decaf Coke (or other sodas without caffeine) for a long time. Well, the sugar in that stuff became problematical and I stopped sodas altogether and went straight to water. That worked pretty well for me. I do drink decaf coffee and hot tea at work. Also, I'm still partial to southern style sweet tea and will have that every so often.

Caffeine is a real drug and it's really addictive just like morphine, nicotine, etc... it's highly addictive, and can even be dangerous... I'm actually getting over a big caffeine addiction; it's not fun, I was drinking 6-7 energy drinks a day, and 2-3 cups of tea... I've had a splitting headache for 4 days straight after stopping drinking caffeine, it hasn't been fun, the only way to make the headache go away is to drink lots of caffeine and I wont do that, I also can't take medicine like advil or aspirin because those contain alot of caffeine as well (caffeine is used to relieve headaches, but I'm getting over an addiction to it and I can't have ANY). It's better not to be to reliant on caffeine for energy but instead just eat right, get enough sleep, and exercise (yes, believe it or not, exercising can actually give you energy).

Caffeine is a real drug and it's really addictive just like morphine, nicotine, etc... it's highly addictive, and can even be dangerous... I'm actually getting over a big caffeine addiction; it's not fun, I was drinking 6-7 energy drinks a day, and 2-3 cups of tea... I've had a splitting headache for 4 days straight after stopping drinking caffeine, it hasn't been fun, the only way to make the headache go away is to drink lots of caffeine and I wont do that, I also can't take medicine like advil or aspirin because those contain alot of caffeine as well (caffeine is used to relieve headaches, but I'm getting over an addiction to it and I can't have ANY). It's better not to be to reliant on caffeine for energy but instead just eat right, get enough sleep, and exercise (yes, believe it or not, exercising can actually give you energy).
Addictive like morphine and nicotine? Blah!

It's more of a harmless addiction to energy drinks.

What kind of energy drinks do you drink?

I'm STRONGLY DISAGREE with you.

If caffeine is real drug then need removes vending machines from store and ban to let under 18 years old to buy soda, tea or coffee with caffeine, that's not make sense. I had never heard about FDA would find it out, though but soda has been here for many years.

I'm STRONGLY DISAGREE with you.

If caffeine is real drug then need removes vending machines from store and ban to let under 18 years old to buy soda, tea or coffee with caffeine, that's not make sense. I had never heard about FDA would find it out, though but soda has been here for many years.
:werd:

If we were to make it illegal or for people over the age of 18, then we would have to ban sodas, candy, cookies, chips, yogurt, ice cream, etc.

:werd:

If we were to make it illegal or for people over the age of 18, then we would have to ban sodas, candy, cookies, chips, yogurt, ice cream, etc.

Yup, caffeine isn't strong as tobacco does but there's easier methods to qui it or cut it.

Tobacco is TOO HARD to quit it, that fucking addictive. :ugh:

Back