Are you going to Deaf Nation World Expo?

Will you go to Deaf Nation World Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wont be going - its hellva expensive during the high season but I will be back at a later time though. Have fun without me

DeafWorld Expo Discussions

I wanted to create this thread for planning and discussing DeafWorld Expo since we kind of derailed the All Deaf Meet thread discussing this. So, everybody from AD going or discussing plans for Deaf Expo, share here so we are all on same pages together.

mmmmmm i never been to las vegas. i would love to meet deaf people.. and would love to play poker tournment.. dang so tempting lol still thinking about going.. would love to meet everyone from alldeaf.

OK its official for me. Got my room reserved for the week, so I hope lots of you guys come and want to do stuff.

it's hard to say if I am going.. cuz of relatives coming but other friend may go there but i will wait and see.. :) due to money situation but hey I never been to las vegas if I go then that should be my first time :cool:

I've been to Vegas twice in 2005 and 2007, nothing new happens but new prices. :dizzy:

I'll take Mexico again over than Las Vegas.

I've been to Vegas twice in 2005 and 2007, nothing new happens but new prices. :dizzy:

But the point is the opportunity to meet ADers and being in a world cultural/social setting. I bet there will be 10K deafies of every stripe and language there.

same. been to Vegas 3x and once in Mexico. Nothing beats Mexico :rockon: but I'm going to this one just to meet other ADers and some people. about 3 days in Vegas should be enough for me but 3 days is barely enough in Mexico!

same. been to Vegas 3x and once in Mexico. Nothing beats Mexico :rockon: but I'm going to this one just to meet other ADers and some people. about 3 days in Vegas should be enough for me but 3 days ain't barely enough in Mexico!

Right, Jiro, Mexico will always be there. Btw, any particular part of Mexico you're thinking about?

Right, Jiro, Mexico will always be there. Btw, any particular part of Mexico you're thinking about?

I've been to Cancun. I'd like to explore somewhere else. Suggestion is welcome! My biggest dream is to do 4x4 offroad adventure in Mexico.

edit - forgot to say a specific place in Mexico

Gods I wish I could go to Vegas to the DeafNation World Expo. But unfortunately I am a poor single mother as well as a college student.

Jiro, are you still thinking about going riding? Because that would be pretty fun to spend half a day or whole day riding in the desert.

Jiro, are you still thinking about going riding? Because that would be pretty fun to spend half a day or whole day riding in the desert.

I always go riding in Vegas. ATV!!!!

Maybe ya'll can meet up with my brother. I dont know if I am going..it depends if I get a summer teaching job this summer or not. If I do, then I will be stuck. If not, it would depend on money.

Back