Are you going to Deaf Nation World Expo?

Will you go to Deaf Nation World Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are they interested in high stakes playing poker with us?? I'd love to get more people.

I'm not sure if they do play poker. I do know one of my friend do play poker, but this friend isn't going to Deaf Nation World Expo.

I will be there. I might have an extra room if someone needs it.

Hi it is me gretta williams here online with my purple p3 netbook in my bedrm and laydown on my bed here. I really consider want go to deaf nation expo in june 2010. It is real so hard pay to airport and hotel and foods. But, i am respent pay my hud rent and billings and etc. If i got new job before i will starting with my job training at mmh after new year's . I am going to find out myself with my planning for deaf nation expo 2010 of june 2010 and not know make sure. It is so hard for me ( sighz)

Hiya to deaf and hoh old/new friends ( deaf nation expo 2010)

:wave:
Hi it is me gretta williams here online with my purple p3 netbook in my bedrm and laydown on my bed here. I really consider want go to deaf nation expo in june 2010. It is real so hard pay to airport and hotel and foods. But, i am respent pay my hud rent and billings and etc. If i got new job before i will starting with my job training at mmh after new year's . I am going to find out myself with my planning for deaf nation expo 2010 of june 2010 and not know make sure. It is so hard for me ( sighz)
:deaf:

I am planning on going, just have to request the days from work. I guess I'm lucky, I wont have to travel that much ... maybe like a mile? :lol:

I have never been to an event like this before, I wish I had someone to go with =\ ...

Can try the following link to get cheaper hotel rooms...

WSOP Reservation Deals

:)

Remember - for some reason Wednesday or Thursday most of the room is sold out. So, check the calendar. There are some pretty good deals in there.

well well well..... curious - what day are ya'all flying in? I'm planning on staying 3-4 days in Vegas cuz I don't usually like to stay in Vegas longer than that.

Been to Las Vegas 3 times, there's nothing changed since 1998, 1999, and 2008. I choose Spain over Las Vegas. :)

well well well..... curious - what day are ya'all flying in? I'm planning on staying 3-4 days in Vegas cuz I don't usually like to stay in Vegas longer than that.

Errr... I'll leave the flying to the birds :shock:

I would like to go since I flaked off the NYC meet. Its definately closer to me, only 6 hour drive.

Back