Are you going to Deaf Nation World Expo?

Will you go to Deaf Nation World Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe. :)

We have a reservation for Treasure Island Sun-Thursday. Vegas is just a 4 hour drive for us.

That is for sure I will go cuz my friend's home only less hours to get there.

I plan to, I've been invited by two of my girlfriends and they want me to Join them so I Plan to go....

Who wants to share a room with me?

Any takers? I won't bite..

... hard :D

Might steal yer candies though O_O

I'm going for sure.

First: My room will be at the Bellagio.

Second: I'll be hosting some super high stakes poker for deafies. There will be some $1-2 nl, $2-5 nl games for deafies.

My high stakes will be around a minimum $2500 on the table, blinds of $10-20 or $25-50. I have a few people who confirmed. IF you want to be a part of the craziness let me know. I'll arrange everything.

Maybe.. if my schedule & money permits me to travel, will have to find out. I know a few other people who wants to go so we will see.

well in this case if you two havent read my other posts. We may not be together any longer because we have been friends for a year now even we are married. She wants to go there to learn abt stuff and meet a guy we know from east. I am just thinking about attending for my own reasons. But hey we might save the money to travel together but I might have to ask around for for a roomie at the hotel with someone from here or I will end up just owning the room to myself. :shrug: I will keep you two posted. Besides regarding to what you two are saying, yes she is lovely woman people will please after meeting.

well in this case if you two havent read my other posts. We may not be together any longer because we have been friends for a year now even we are married.

Aw, well I truly hope you will work things out with your wife and live happily ever after! :D

Back