Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

I am just curious here - Why is it that BBWs are often looked down? Is it because society looks at them differently based on how they look or based on how the trend are ongoing to be centralized on how small/big we are?

Well I believe in everyday society, anybody who is fat is looked down upon, but recently in the last year or so, bigger men and women are starting to get looked at in a positive light. Its a slow process but I think in due time, more bbw's will be treated like they should be.

I know there is a rapper in the united states who did a song all about fat girls, most people dont think that is huge, but that is huge for all the bbw's out there that represent the most arent willing to go out and be the brave ones or dont know how to get started. But I really believe in do time if enough big girls step up to the plate that we could really see a difference in the way big girls are treated.

Nope she's not BBW. I would say she's chubby which she could lose little bit more.

I just got to say that maybe thats your opionion. But I must say that you may like the skinny mini's but I read your one line above and I just wanted to go, wow....doesnt he see a girl for all her beauty? Not just the size of the body.....

Ebaum's World has random humorous pictures, videos, and jokes. I came across a picture (or was it a video?) of Asshley somewhere on that site. I don't remember when.

LOL. Cool. Just curious. Thats cool. You always learn a new site everytime a person is willing to share. So thank you. It just amazes me where you can find people and models in the wierdest places! Thanks for sharing :)

I think anyone can be beautiful. I believe true beauty is way more than skin deep (it is). But let's be real people. We have to draw the line somewhere on what is considered physically attractive in terms of weight and health.

There's a big difference between being 200 lbs and 400+ lbs.
Even tho i support big beautiful women, we all must learn how to love ourseleves...emotionally, mentally and physically. If you are grossly over weight like the women in those photos...it is not beautiful. I know there are many reasons why people may be very fat, like hormonal imblance etc, but more than half the time in reality it's because of inactivity and over eating.
Gluttony is a sin. If u r a religious person, u must remember that we are made in the likeness of Him....I know many ppl will want to challenge that statement.
The average size of women in the Western world is size 14, like Mia or Jennifer Hudson...very beautiful "healthy" women in terms of weight and size.
I'm not a judgmental person and I am very aware of all kinds of factors contributing to a person weight but if a woman is grossly over weight, that is a problem, if she feels she is beautiful...gotta do something about (lose the weight) it to prolong her life and blind everyone with her beauty. Dats my opinion.

Well I believe in everyday society, anybody who is fat is looked down upon, but recently in the last year or so, bigger men and women are starting to get looked at in a positive light. Its a slow process but I think in due time, more bbw's will be treated like they should be.

I know there is a rapper in the united states who did a song all about fat girls, most people dont think that is huge, but that is huge for all the bbw's out there that represent the most arent willing to go out and be the brave ones or dont know how to get started. But I really believe in do time if enough big girls step up to the plate that we could really see a difference in the way big girls are treated.

I agree, It is a slow process itself.

You know, It's kind of ironic because I see some people are saying "Oh, The looks does not matter. What matters is from the inside." When it comes to being a BBW, The first impression we get is - they do actually base it on looks rather than looking for what is inside.

I also do think, that through time with ideology and representation - That also can change or make a difference in how we are treated.

I am just curious here - Why is it that BBWs are often looked down? Is it because society looks at them differently based on how they look or based on how the trend are ongoing to be centralized on how small/big we are?

Who did say negative things about BBW in this thread? Must be your imagination?

Who did say negative things about BBW in this thread? Must be your imagination?

Nobody said negative things about BBWs in this thread. It certainly isn't my imagination either. :)

I was only simply pointing out how the society views BBWs as a different aspect because you know, that's another whole meaning to it.

Just being honest! :)

Love the car....it sort of fits you. hehe

Haha, LOL. thanks!

You know I bet she is a "plus size" model for the media and things like that, but I mean to be considered a bbw model its probably something different, but I must say that she looks so skinny to me, dont you agree?

She looks kind of slender, not even a bbw or a plumper. I wonder why they call her a plus size model which I don't get it at all. They should have a REAL model which would be a bbw, not that gal at all.

hi sequoia! thank you for start thread! i used to be bbw i 5'7 276 but i got cancer now i 5'7 153. i lose over 100lbs!! so sad. i was proud bbw before. i still support bbw and ssbbw! i think all women are gorgeous! and i support big men as well! thank you for thread sequoia!!

hi sequoia! thank you for start thread! i used to be bbw i 5'7 276 but i got cancer now i 5'7 153. i lose over 100lbs!! so sad. i was proud bbw before. i still support bbw and ssbbw! i think all women are gorgeous! and i support big men as well! thank you for thread sequoia!!

Are you doing allright now? Beat cancer or still have it ? :(

Hi LoveTarget! First of all, I'm sorry that you have cancer. I hope you will recover from it and go back to normal. You better be a fighter and kick cancer out of your body! Thanks for the support here of bbw and ssbbw. :)

She isnt a bbw.....she doesnt even look like a plumper.

I think the correction she's plus size.

MiaTyler.jpg

I know what you mean the confusion how society can be when it comes to women with extra meat on the bones. I might have thought that Mia Tyler was BBW now, its changed looks like she's just plus size model. Its amazing how they classify women like fast food (ie, large, super size, super duper large) :roll:

I am so sorry thank you have cancer! But its good to know that you where once a proud bbw :)

What caused your cancer?

I know what you mean the confusion how society can be when it comes to women with extra meat on the bones. I might have thought that Mia Tyler was BBW now, its changed looks like she's just plus size model. Its amazing how they classify women like fast food (ie, large, super size, super duper large) :roll:

Yeah, Even though there's the gist of 'labeling' one or another with the sizes; It shouldn't make a case as to how society looks at it differently.

I can understand that there are variety of sizes that comes in the play but when it comes to the point of 'stereotyping', That's like asking to be viewed and to classify it with something else.

That's a good question. Sometimes, looking down is a sign of jealousy... like looking up.

When a person feels that they aren't good enough, they will often try to make others feel worse so that they don't feel worse than anyone else.

Why do people like ultra-skinny women? More like, why are they supposed to represent beauty to our society?

Duh.

They don't.

I like my women with curves and I hope they like me for what I am (an oversexed love machine that is. ;))

Back