AD Gallery

LOL that's sooo cute Alex! Especially the last pic with the dad not feeding his kids because he's too busy posting in AD all day.

Originally posted by Liza
LOL that's sooo cute Alex! Especially the last pic with the dad not feeding his kids because he's too busy posting in AD all day.

That's bbnt's pic, if I remember right. :thumb:

All credits due to the creators of the pictures. Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm not able to identify who they are without their handle name. Though all the pictures are really cool and funny. :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Cool pix!!! Isn't this man Tazmaniac-->
51.jpg

[SIZE=-7]If not, sorry if I offended you, Taz.[/SIZE]

It sure is me! :) You do remember my pics ;)

Brenden

FAROUT.. I wonder the manila envelope or cardboard will arrive in Las Vegas or San Francisco!! I am happy to pose with AllDeaf.com for you guys!!

Can I take a photo of strippers holding an alldeaf cardboard and will you post it?

Yes, any "AllDeaf" picture will be added to the Gallery, unless I disapprove it for some reason. So, please feel free to take pictures of you and/or your friends doing an "AllDeaf" pose. :thumb:

Originally posted by Oddball
FAROUT.. I wonder the manila envelope or cardboard will arrive in Las Vegas or San Francisco!! I am happy to pose with AllDeaf.com for you guys!!

psst oddball when I see u we should take a pix with a cardboard sayin OWNED by oddball and funnybebe78 :rofl:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
psst oddball when I see u we should take a pix with a cardboard sayin OWNED by oddball and funnybebe78 :rofl:

THAT would be a SIGHT to see u two in that gallery with OWNED by oddball and funnybebe78!

Back