Your dream house?

Ohh!! You found a land? serious?? Let me know about that... CONGRATS!!!!

Hey!

Yes! ! We bought a land to build-up ! We are very excited... Sometimes this summer should be finish.. Hopefully ! ! :fingersx:

Thanks! !

:afro:

M-

We looked around new houses for 2 yrs. We not like their design the houses yuck!! haha!!We was very picky!!! We went to loan bank few places then approved it. We decided that built a house in 2000 to 2001. We moved a new house in March 21, 2001. My husband designed the floor plan our house. My husband graduated the Architectural University of Oklahoma.

2,742 sq, 2 garage, our master bedroom (jacuzzi tub in master bedroom), one master bedroom, other 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living, dinning, kitchen, patio.....

My husband gifted me a jacuzzi tub Christmas 2000 for our master bedroom.

We bought a new furniture so we waited and waited almost 3 months. They told us that In March They will bring it our furniture to my house. I can't WAIT!! I am so mad! because too longer grrr!!! We bought new bigggest southwestern shelfs. We will buy new big tv 42 inch or 50 inch soooooonn. My old furniture and old frames everything sold out! We like change different style southwestern living. Next month, We will buy new coffee table and 2 tables for living room.

Oh Im happy for you guys to get a house! Congrats! Enjoy with you beautiful house. :) Now, My turn! Hurry up ! Lol

M-

ScubaladyTx -- You can always blame the builders if they are taking it too slow ;)

:lol:

Oh Im happy for you guys to get a house! Congrats! Enjoy with you beautiful house. :) Now, My turn! Hurry up ! Lol

M-

Ya must be excite!! CONGRATS!!! I am very happy for ya! I know how you feeling same us before LOL! It will faster time! I encourage you that You will go check new house out everyday because sometimes they made mistake it. when you not like when they not right job build or inside whatever, You can report their realtor's house supervisor... We did reported it many times so realtor's house who fired few men who build the carpenter because not right a job my built house.... We surprised that few men came see us and forgave us. We appericate that!

Updates~

So far, I have been pictures on land... Im sooooooo excited! ! Hurry up to done! ! lol

M-

Attachments

• Land1.jpg
    Land1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 15
  • land2.jpg
    land2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 10
  • land4.jpg
    land4.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
  • land5.jpg
    land5.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 10
  • land6.jpg
    land6.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 12
  • land7.jpg
    land7.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
  • land8.jpg
    land8.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 12
  • land9.jpg
    land9.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17
  • land10.jpg
    land10.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 24
- I'd love to have one room, that is for Cinema's - like a movie room, you know.
-

At the moment down in Oz, the movie room as you call it, it's called "Home Theatre" room and that's about everyone's dream to have one! :popcorn: :)

So far, I have been pictures on land... Im sooooooo excited! ! Hurry up to done! ! lol

M-

Cool!!! Congrats again!! you and i are in same shoes! :thumb:!!!

Do you choice the color rug,paint wall, and kind of wood cabinet?? :D

At the moment down in Oz, the movie room as you call it, it's called "Home Theatre" room and that's about everyone's dream to have one! :popcorn: :)

Aye! That's right. I would love to have one of these for my dream house, if I have a wife too. :lol:

Cool!!! Congrats again!! you and i are in same shoes! :thumb:!!!

Do you choice the color rug,paint wall, and kind of wood cabinet?? :D

Hey, You too ? ? Big Congrats! I'm happy for you ! ! Yeah, We already done with select what we want for our new house.

All wall color is "Latte"
Wood Cabinet is "Espresso"
Granite is "Santa Cecilia"
Carpets color is "Tan" in only in bedrooms
Wood floor is "Scraped with grain-Royal Mahogany stain" very best and last-long to 100 yrs! very thick wood. All in house but not in bathrooms and wash/dryer room.

We designed for our master bathroom what we want... Hope it will come out as great ! :fingersx:

Reason why, We choice this house called "Wall Homes " Cuz They provided us a great deal is 50% off all upgrades, free 2 inch wood faux blinds and free granite! ! That is HUGE great deal! ! The best! !

Look up at Welcome to Wall Homes - Your Idea of Home and get idea what they look like.

Recently,I just found out that our new house will be done in 6-8 months! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ! Cuz of upgrades! !

M-

Last edited:
I want a little cozy cottage with two full baths (a lovely master bath of course), a basement, a porch.
Something like the cottage in The Holiday... that is my dream home.

Of course it's got to have my boyfriend and our future brats in it.

Last sat, We took update pictures! We are very excited to meet builder today!

M-

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2140.JPG
    IMG_2140.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2139.JPG
    IMG_2139.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 15
*nodding smile* I can understand how you feel when you watch your house building, SubcaladyTX... I had the similar experience as you when we watch our dream house built in 1988-1989.

Keep your post update... :thumb:

*nodding smile* I can understand how you feel when you watch your house building, SubcaladyTX... I had the similar experience as you when we watch our dream house built in 1988-1989.

Keep your post update... :thumb:

Oh yeah! I know.. I feel like forever! ! !Hurry up! LOL

M-

Last sat, We took update pictures! We are very excited to meet builder today!

Neat photos, SCUBA. I can see why you're so excited.

I saw my next (and if so, probably last house) yesterday in Tangent, Oregon. One level, nice master bedroom, plus two spare rooms for guests and study. Spacious kitchen with cooking island. Two-car garage plus work area. Covered patio with brick grill. Only $355,000.

In Montana, that would buy you a 64 acre ranch with a two-horse barn and a red-headed cowgirl to help run the place.

Back