Your desktop. UPDATE!

First get ahold of that vmware software from their site..and let me know what version you got..I'll poke around friends in high places to get one for me. :D

Here's the ORIGINAL wallpaper... with all the logos and fineprints.

My current desktop don't have any like I showed in my recent posting.

Even the registered trademark logo on the title got removed.

A new desktop collage created by a mate of mine. :) Kudos to Esme, that's her name. :)

Here it is.....

Attachments

• Resize of Resize of desktopWR1.jpg
    Resize of Resize of desktopWR1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 124
My desktop. In case you are wondering, the snow is from a desktop snowflake animation program. Desktop picture changes on the hour, so thats only the current picture.

Attachments

• FinderScreenSnap.jpg
    FinderScreenSnap.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
My co-worker really likes your desktop - Alien Anatomy. He never seen this wallpaper before and asked if you know where did you get that?

bree said:
My desktop. In case you are wondering, the snow is from a desktop snowflake animation program. Desktop picture changes on the hour, so thats only the current picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember where exactly I found the desktop, but It has a a copyright credit on the top: Magnus Palsson, m.plasson@telia.com. You could try emailing ?

edit: posted pix up. It is too big to put here, so I providing a link.

Pix

Last edited:
Bree,

Thank you so much, I owe you! ;)

bree said:
I don't remember where exactly I found the desktop, but It has a a copyright credit on the top: Magnus Palsson, m.plasson@telia.com. You could try emailing ?

edit: posted pix up. It is too big to put here, so I providing a link.

Pix

Here's my updated desktop, it's a shot from Kill Bill Volume 1.

Of course, I did make some changes to it especially with the background. I had to smooth the face out too as well, I didn't like how it looked back then.

here is my desktop:

juli+desktop+02.JPG

And here's what my desktop looks like at the moment...

mydtop_02.gif

I am a feline lover so I always have a cat somewhere on my desktop- let it be a icon, wallpaper or an animated virtual pet (I do have one! Felix, meow!)

My desktop which reflects the weather in Utah right now.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 36
Back